More from obd

I clearly said things could change. They did. Let’s move on what is the big deal

My source got it wrong and he is sorry that is why I said things can change. I broke my rule, no second confirmation dang. It happens Dunkirk don was sorta of wrong. Won’t happen again.  

If if you guys are going to hang me on this little miscommunication then I will have to go dark.  Good bye

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I clearly said things could change. They did. Let’s move on what is the big deal

My source got it wrong and he is sorry that is why I said things can change. I broke my rule, no second confirmation dang. It happens Dunkirk don was sorta of wrong

For a second I thought you were a master troll but really you are just a crazy moron. 

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source got it wrong and he is sorry that is why I said things can change. I broke my rule, no second confirmation dang. It happens Dunkirk don was sorta of wrong. Won’t happen again.  

If if you guys are going to hang me on this little miscommunication then I will have to go dark.  Good bye

Shake it off Big Don.

Spider Web Trap is all I want for New Year's!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Here's the problem. It's the way you say it, or type it. You were pretty adament that Gaines wasn't playing. You should've just said "my source is pretty confident Gaines won't play, but we're not 100% positive of that". That comes across way better than what you said, and it makes you look like a fake 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Shake it off Big Don.

Spider Web Trap is all I want for New Year's!

Now it must be a fake punt and Webb getting it but only if past the 50 or they may jbe t run it at all.  Meanwhile Tyrone is gonna run a bootleg or maybe he won’t.  Stay tuned my sources are chasing down DD right now for details

30 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Now back to having some fun with the boys.

Dirty Don and the boys.

Keep doing you, man. 

One love.

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dude, we know you're straight.

We're listening.

The rest of these fools can suck it.

4 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Now it must be a fake punt and Webb getting it but only if past the 50 or they may jbe t run it at all.  Meanwhile Tyrone is gonna run a bootleg or maybe he won’t.  Stay tuned my sources are chasing down DD right now for details

There could be anything in this crate!

I think its Italian.

fragile.png

9 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

Master Baiter <_<

Can't read the playgirl mag going dark ;) 

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Dirty Don and the boys.

Keep doing you, man. 

One love.

We're listening.

There you go again encouraging him ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Dirty Don and the boys.

Keep doing you, man. 

One love.

We're listening.

You keep your !@#$ ing Don dog off my property! Bad things will happen, bad things man!

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Mean it this time, please.

1 hour ago, McBean said:

The major news is the potential brand new stadium. It could be located anywhere on solid ground between Philadelphia and Los Angeles. Could also be a dome or GRASS field.

Is this true?  I don't recall Don saying anything about solid ground...