More from obd

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why do you guys read and follow this thread if it is all crap.  Nothing better to do.  My suggestion is to spend time read the bs on the other thread and debate if Taylor is a franchise quarterback or if we would be better off with marrone 

Phenomenal answer!!!  

Sir Dunkirk, what do you want?  You give us the info, some question it and then you go off.  What do you want?

and yes..this is a HOBBY BOZO!

I could be chopping wood, could be in church, could be playing guitar, could be playing soccer.  I decide to participate in a forum and laugh at Holier than thou like yourself!

Edited by KW95

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We are still considering the Vikings quarterbacks, it is called contigency planning but they have fallen below cousins and smith.

I predicted a month ago that Bridgewater would be a target for Dennison's offense.

Therefore my sources are better than your sources.   Your guy sucks.

You are just re-posting stuff that you saw some random Polish guy post on a public forum and then calling it "breaking insider knowledge".:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Johnny we are waiting for your prediction.  Mine are not predictions facts that happen in the same week.

We are not considering the Louisville qb too fragile.  He is not on our list  at least on the document I am looking at

lol. This guy

5 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Phenomenal answer!!!  

Sir Dunkirk, what do you want?  You give us the info, some question it and then you go off.  What do you want?

and yes..this is a HOBBY BOZO!

Notquestioning which is fine. Calling me a liar, hack, saying anyone could provide this information etc. is not questioning many people have emailed and and have said keep it coming.  People know it is my post but keep reading and insulting me.  When I don’t like something I sure the heck don’t keep reading.  I think there is thread discussing whether we should trade for Eli manning

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I predicted a month ago that Bridgewater would be a target for Dennison's offense.

You are just re-posting stuff that you saw some random Polish guy post on a public forum and then calling it "breaking insider knowledge".:lol:

You are just mad because I didn’t share the memo with you but shared it with others

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We are still considering the Vikings quarterbacks, it is called contigency planning but they have fallen below cousins and smith.

....Vikes would be fools not to keep Keenum...he is the only healthy one......Bridgewater may have a leg up on Sam due to his age working for him in healing......besides, didn't we go the damaged goods route with Kolb?......between Eagles & 'Zona, he was concussed FIVE times equating to gray matter mush....and then THE MAT ATTACK.....

50 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You are just mad because I didn’t share the memo with you but shared it with others

What memo?

The one that guarantees Joe Webb is going to score a touchdown today by either running or passing and it will be called a trick play?   

Hot off the presses - another insider leak by the Dunkirk spy "It is going to be cold in Orchard Park today.   It is going to snow at some point this week.  You heard it here first!" :lol:

Edited by PolishDave
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Don = SCOOPED!

According to my source if their top three options at filling the quarterback position are not available, they will hand the keys to peterman, sign a veteran possibly mccown.  Dennison future depend on our qb direct but 75% chance he is back. Dennison loves peterman and would start him today if healthy 

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to my source if their top three options at filling the quarterback position are not available, they will hand the keys to peterman, sign a veteran possibly mccown.  Dennison future depend on our qb direct but 75% chance he is back

I already said McCown a couple days ago.   Look it up.    You copied me again.   I am your secret source! 

Stop taking my insider knowledge and posting it as if it is your own.   Please cease and desist.

Edited by PolishDave
  • Like (+1) 3

The other possible option is drew stanton but he may cost too much.  They would like a guy that is use to being back up and will serve as a mentor and can come off the bench in relief or win a game due to injury.   

More on the stadium front  later this week.  We are confirming some pretty significant developments that may be of interest to reasonable people

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Sad 1

The other possible option is drew stanton but he may cost too much.  They would like a guy that is use to being back up and will serve as a mentor and can come off the bench in relief or win a game due to injury.   

Drew Stanton is a guy used to coming from the bench and can be had for 10 cents.

Are you related to Bobby? He is your source, you are his source. Orrrrr you are the same guy. Your posts are starting to sound the same, maybe switch it up, a little more broken english.

• Haha (+1) 1