How are we the #6 seed? I'm confused

estro613

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Go read @SalSports. He posts the NFL standings direct from NFL

as he also states once common games are played it looks dim.   Buff has to win out and get a lot of help. 

2 hours ago, rodneykm said:

Are we to the point where if we win out, we are guaranteed to be in?

nothing id guaranteed.

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

as he also states once common games are played it looks dim.   Buff has to win out and get a lot of help. 

Buffalo needs to beat MIA twice and get a little help. 

Thats what happens when you drop games that you should win 

9 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Seems like everything is riding on that Jags/Titans game potentially.

shoot I have buffalo going 9-7 and titans only winning the last game against Jags and it still drops Bills chances to 0%.

then again...ravens I have at 3-0 and chargers at 2-1.

this might mess the brain.  So best to put the standings away for myself lol until week 17.

Yes that game if gonna be important. And we have to hope the 49ers help us out. Jimmy G has made them competitive so I could see them taking out the Titans for us.

Gotta hope Charger beat KC as well since we own a head to head tie breaker.

Edited by Kmart128

34 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Yes that game if gonna be important. And we have to hope the 49ers help us out. Jimmy G has made them competitive so I could see them taking out the Titans for us.

Gotta hope Charger beat KC as well since we own a head to head tie breaker.

If SD beats KC, it essentially narrows the WC down to Buf , Bal and Ten.. But after next week things will be much clearer, we have to do our part. C'mon Brownies, Tenn just lost to Gabbert , we should at the very least be hopeful

Essentially the Bills want a three way tie with LA and TEN, ( strength of victory would go to Bills) or a two way tie with the Chiefs( head to head vs Chiefs). We will know more depending on the outcome of Chiefs/ Chargers on Saturday. Bills are out if TEN wins any two games or defeats JAX week 17/ AND BAL wins last two games. That's what it looks like right now.