Tennessee Loss HUGE!

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Good deal.  At 49ers (no longer a gimme), Rams and Jaguars at home is a tough schedule. 

Not convinced about the Niners, they beat Chicago and Houston.  But the Titans are struggling so no game is a gimme for them anymore.

9 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I mean, the Browns have to win ONE....right? They almost won today...maybe they come out next week and play angry.

I think they are definately due!  Im never one to wish injury on any player (well except for marcia brady) but would be nice if the ravens defence are not at full strength against the brownies next weekend.......BTW i think Pittsburgh pulls it all out tonight and take them out especially at home

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I think the key game is next week. We need the Chargers to beat Kansas City.

LAC are on fire now......they will win their division....

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

We need Baltimore to lose tonight. 

Don't mean to be negative but I don't think we can catch Baltimore. They have the tiebreaker if they go 2-2 including tonight and they have the Colts and Browns to come. They get to 9-7 even if they lose at Cincy in week 17. 

Our BEST hope now is beat Miami twice and the Titans lose out. 

• Like (+1) 1

If the Steelers beat the Ravens this week... With a Bills win next week and the miraculous Browns victory over the Ravens, the Bills would be back in the 6th seed.  At least according to ESPN playoff machine. Then we would be back out of it when we lost to the Pats.  We would then need to beat Miami the final week and hope Baltimore loses to either the Colts or Bengals which would put us back in the 6th seed.  That's actually our best shot.  A lot of stuff needs to happen for it to go otherwise.

47 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I mean, the Browns have to win ONE....right? They almost won today...maybe they come out next week and play angry.

Yes, I was looking at this game yesterday coming up between Ravens and Browns in Cleveland and I predict that the Browns get their 1st and only win of the season. I expect the Steelers to bust em up a little bit and soften them up just right for Browns to get their 1st win at home.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

16 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yes, I was looking at this game yesterday coming up between Ravens and Browns in Cleveland and I predict that the Browns get their 1st and only win of the season. I expect the Steelers to bust em up a little bit and soften them up just right for Browns to get their 1st win at home.

Its a division game so who knows, they are always the toughest games and often times are close, even when one of them is bad. (Except for AFC East games against the Pats.....)