How much longer does McD get?

The juice

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm skeptical. These are common sense type of decisions he's failing at. Humans don't get more intelligent. Sean McVay doesn't need time to get better, he's just good immediately because he's smart.

yeah, definitely not because he has a very good talented roster......

Just now, vorpma said:

You must be a first year fan too!

Been a season ticket holder for the past 20 years. I have attended 98% of those games. 

Pessimistic people are just negative. They like to bring everyone down to their level. 

All of my friends share the same attitude. 

Never Give Up and Fight for what you want. 

Winning mentality. . 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Was the fireable offence winning the game?

You realize no one was really able to move the ball in this weather, so punting the ball today in this situation isnt the same as if this game was being played in sunny 70 degree weather?

Actually, time sucking drives were the norm today.  They didn't always result in points...but the decision to punt was a horrible mental error that lowered our chances to win.

The fact that we actually won has nothing to do with the merits of the decision.

I'm not sure you understand that.

14 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

McD committed a firing offense in OT today.

The sad part is I don't think Pegula is a smart enough sports observer to know that.

McD is just another defensive coordinator pretending to be a HC.

He is very replaceable; it's a real disappointment to find this out with games remaining in his first season.

As it is, I expect he'll get his 3 years.

We are going to have to hope for wins despite him.

I have always believed if you sign a DC as your HC that you need to find and pay a good OC.

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Is this a real question?  What a ridiculous thread. 

We have a ridiculous fan base.

btw, Who was the poster that had the cumulative records of every coach since Marv in his sig line?    It was someone who's been around a long time but I haven't seen him post in a while.  

Actually, IN game management is better then we've had.  It's the out of game management that's a problem.  Once we find a Qb, things should get more stable.

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I have always believed if you sign a DC as your HC that you need to find and pay a good OC.

Or have an idiot savant sitting up in box.  I am looking @ you Cheatriots! 

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....sad isn't it?.......prolly should rag on The Rockpile Beerman for serving frozen Labatts...............

Truly is sad. Some posters around here fail to understand the context of the situation before yappin. Thats why they are sitting on the couch screaming like teenagers and Sean is on the sideline calmly making the call and leading his team to a victory.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Yep. When McDermott hired Dennison you could hear the Price is Right loser horn.

Watch the Rams offense and you can recognize intelligent design and creativity.