How much longer does McD get?

The juice

Just look at the last 20 years of Bills history for your answer.  

Miss playoffs this year, we go 8-8. 

Go 5-11 in ‘18 and he will be canned at the end of the season. 

6-10 to 8-8 he’s back for year 3. 

After year 3, he will be gone 100%

percentages:

this year: 15% chance 

next: 60% chance

2019: 100%

• Sad 1

He better get 3 years. Rotating ever 2 years is not a good way to help this franchise.

He proved a few times today he is still green & makes some boneheaded calls, but even still I think he should stay. Unless we have a loaded roster that's just a coach away from success, coach should stay put.

If we had a great QB and all the players we could ever want but kept falling short, get a new coach. Plenty would want to come here. Otherwise no coach worth a damn would even get within 100 miles of this organization. 

Edited by BigDingus

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

THIS is a candidate for worst thread of the year...

EVERYONE knew that the Bills were not contenders going into the year.  They have overachieved by a wide margin.  McDermott should stay at LEAST 3 years.

Not really what he and most players have said from the start but Im talking about the in games.  He has made bad, and I mean bad game management decisions this year.  However, I give him the benefit of the doubt.  First year as head coach. Hopefully he takes this year and better learns the intricacies of 2 minute drives and overtime percentages.  Including when to use timeouts.

All the best and Go Bills!