Gutless Call to Punt

ChicagoRic

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No people want to talk conditions about justification for the punt. 

So i ask what was shady and bills rushing yards in those conditions 

they lost 5% on chance to win on the punt 

Got it so was Rex Right in Punting in MIA

marrone in Oakland

I don't believe I said that but feel free to put words in my mouth. I can't remember that decision Rex made, I've decided to black out those 2 years, but I'm fairly certain the circumstances were different.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Worst part about this punt is I'm confident McDermott does this in 70 degree weather vs the Patriots as well. 

No he wouldn't. That's a rediculous comment. 

Just now, reddogblitz said:

Looked to me like we set up a  100% chance to win with that punt.

Ahhhh look thanks for adding nothing. 

Fact Bills went from 65% to win to 59.7% to win on the punt. 

But i am sure our coach doesnt know that because NFL coaches really are idiots with game situation and clock. Its good we had another idiot on the other sidleine that punted as well

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Worst part about this punt is I'm confident McDermott does this in 70 degree weather vs the Patriots as well. 

I don't think so. Hell, we were going for it early in this game. Why wouldn't we go for it in NE?

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I don't believe I said that but feel free to put words in my mouth. I can't remember that decision Rex made, I've decided to black out those 2 years, but I'm fairly certain the circumstances were different.

No he wouldn't. That's a rediculous comment. 

Both those decisions season online

4th and short in opponents territory. 

Only difference is weather (however what was Shady stats today)

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Big difference. You're playing with your emergency QB who is not even a #3. Way less chance to have a long game winning drive. Also WAY less chance to kick a FG for the win, let alone the length of the kick. Plus a tie is as good as a loss. So that factors in a LOT. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Only difference was the weather?????? Bwaaaa haaa haaa. It was a once in a generation snow game. And How about the basically half the team was different including the QB? WTF are you talking about?

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Big difference. You're playing with your emergency QB who is not even a #3. Way less chance to have a long game winning drive. Also WAY less chance to kick a FG for the win, let alone the length of the kick. Plus a tie is as good as a loss. So that factors in a LOT. 

Did you need tour Emergency QB who is not a QB make a play to win even after the punt?

What were Shadys stats this game. 

How many yards did Webb get running the ball this game?

Just now, Bills Pimpin' said:

Only difference was the weather?????? Bwaaaa haaa haaa. It was a once in a generation snow game. And How about the basically half the team was different including the QB? WTF are you talking about?

And the DECISION IS STILL THE SAME 

is it really that hard of a freaking concept to grasp

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Did you need tour Emergency QB who is not a QB make a play to win even after the punt?

I was arguing in your favor, dude. All those things I said made it a bigger reason we should have gone for it not punted. It was a terrible call. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

The Bills have absolutely sucked this year in short yardage situations when the run is expected. Have you not watched a single game this year? I swear you are delusional. He made the right call and was rewarded with a win. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I was arguing in your favor, dude. All those things I said made it a bigger reason we should have gone for it not punted. It was a terrible call. 

Tracking my bad. Others have used those same exact reasons as a reason to punt the ball. 

Really i think it comes down too oldschool fans vs not

The Bills have absolutely sucked this year in short yardage situations when the run is expected. Have you not watched a single game this year? I swear you are delusional. He made the right call and was rewarded with a win. 

Have the sucks today in short yardage?

how has the Bills run defense been this year?

did Colts just rip off a 10 minute drive?

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Have the sucks today in short yardage?

how has the Bills run defense been this year?

did Colts just rip off a 10 minute drive?

1. They absolutely suck when the defense KNOWS they are going to run

2. It doesn't matter how bad the run defense has been or that they had a 10 minute drive because there were only 4 minutes left and Coach knew they would throw it. 

McD is playing chess dude. You are playing checkers. That's why he's the coach and you are on the couch. 

2. It doesn't matter how bad the run defense has been or that they had a 10 minute drive because there were only 4 minutes left and Coach knew they would throw it. 

McD is playing chess dude. You are playing checkers. That's why he's the coach and you are on the couch. 

1. Really hmmm 10 in box and shady rips a TD. Yep guess they suck

2. Wow he knew yet it was 4th and 4 and an even more conservative coach kicked it back instead of going for it 

1 minute ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

:lol: