Bills' WR Brandon Reilly Could Make His Debut in Week 16 vs. the Patriots

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

25 catches 282 yards with 1 TD.  With Benjamin, Zay, and Clay playing, I can'y see Reilly topping Matthews' 2017 production in only 4 games. 

I think this is a actually worth keeping an eye on lets revisit it at the end of the 4 games.  If he gets anywhere close to that then great

Edited by John from Hemet

Just now, John from Hemet said:

I think this is a actually worth keeping an eye on lets revisit it at the end of the 4 games.

Would be nice to see, but with others in line ahead of him I don't see him catching 6 passes per game on average for the remainder of the season.  Best to temper expectations. 

To me the Reilly activation smacks of arm chair coaching.  Marv Levy warned that if you do what the fans want you to do you will find yourself sitting amongs them.   The fans think Dareus is lazy: give him away.  The fans thing Peterman looks good back there: start him in a critical road game with playoff implications.   The fans think Reilly has heart and character:  sign him to the 53.   When is this coaching staff and front office going to come up with a plan better than the fans.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

To me the Reilly activation smacks of arm chair coaching.  Marv Levy warned that if you do what the fans want you to do you will find yourself sitting amongs them.   The fans think Dareus is lazy: give him away.  The fans thing Peterman looks good back there: start him in a critical road game with playoff implications.   The fans think Reilly has heart and character:  sign him to the 53.   When is this coaching staff and front office going to come up with a plan better than the fans.  

Quick everyone! they're reading the page, get your ideas in so they know what the next move to make is!:wacko:

22 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Or they just put a WR on IR and they had to fill the roster spot with a WR who has been in the offense all year.

like any team would do in this situation.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....does it matter?....gimme an idea who seems THEM............

If Peterman starts I could see Reilly on the field more because he has more reps with him. If Tyrod starts, he won't throw the ball anyway so.. 

13 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If Peterman starts I could see Reilly on the field more because he has more reps with him. If Tyrod starts, he won't throw the ball anyway so.. 

... a very fair assessment.....and why not?........the 5-2 jack rabbit start interjected the "P" word into the discussion , but we've now crashed landed back on Mother Earth.......except for the mathematicians and probability statisticians working how Bflo can get in....this club is NOT ready for the playoffs and even if they remotely got in, are you expecting a Plunkett like run to the Lombardi from the wild card spot like the '81 Raiders?.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

On 12/7/2017 at 9:14 AM, Charles Romes said:

It’s simple.  Open your eyes, see what’s happening, make moves based on what you see.  Dareus was playing limited based on how he was practicing and playing.  He was ok.  He certainly wasn’t giving maximum effort like he is now in Jacksonville.  Tyrod wasn’t moving the chains and doesn’t fit what Dennison wants to do. Enter a QB that might be able to do it better.  We have no WR depth, call up the guy who played well in preseason and has been on the practice squad all season.  Not sure what issue you have with McBeane seeing the obvious.   The only move that we may regret is the Dareus trade. If he gave the effort in Buffalo as he is in Jacksonville then he wouldn’t been traded.  He was complacent and didn’t take the bull by the horns and become a true team leader (along with the highest paid player by a good margin). He works good for the jags but I don’t think he would’ve ever played to his potential here.  His heart wasn’t in it.

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What’s the point of signing a guy to the active roster if you’re just going to make him inactive?

Had an open roster spot for a WR and needed him signed in case KB couldn’t go. With Matthews on IR, the signing to the 53 wasn’t just for this week it’s for the rest of the season. If one of the regular actives gets hurt this week, he’s in next week

Edited by YoloinOhio