Tre' White Clears Concussion Protocol - Good to Play on Sunday

4 hours ago, mannc said:

If player safety is not a complete joke to the NFL, then he should be suspended for the rest of the year, including the playoffs.

Totally agree.  Take my Patriots hate out of the equation, and I still totally agree.  Gronkowski has no business playing another game this year at the very least.

The Patriots get to play by another rulebook, however.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofLeonLett

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Totally agree.  Take my Patriots hate out of the equation, and I still totally agree.  Gronkowski has no business playing another game this year at the very least.

And our players are pussies to boot.

He just got 1 game.  What a joke.  If he’s still standing after the game in Foxborough, it will be a disgrace.

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Say what you want about Hoodie, but his apology speaks volumes and normally he wouldn't do something like that.

Still wish White wouldn't have made the comments he did before the game though because he was subliminally targeted for that.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this post.

Praising the "Hoodie" and blaming White for this is unfathomable.

The only thing truthful about your post is that the Patriots may have "targeted" Tre....................I can believe that.

Please retract what you said.  I hope other board members feel the same as I do.

Just now, mannc said:

He just got 1 game.  What a joke.  If he’s still standing after the game in Foxborough, it will be a disgrace.

I just revised my last sentence haha.  I said it, then thought I was wrong to call players who respect the rules and keep their head about them pussies.  The Patriots* have forever earned their asterisks, and when they suck again, they'll suck with an asterisk until the end of football.

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Didn't say it was his fault, but Hoodie and Pats are always watching for bulletin board material.

Just wait until you see what happens against the Steelers in a few weeks after Tomlin's recent comments.

Please, please, please go back and read Tre's actual quote. Myself and a few other posters have been trying to point this out for a few days. But it seems all most posters/people do is just read a false headline and immediately assign blame. The media constantly takes things out of context to get you to click...stop reading headlines only and assuming you know what has happened or been said.

Tre did not say anything disrespectful or that could be used as bulletin board material. Please note in that headline that the only words quoted were "I don't care" It was the reporter who added the part about Tom Brady's accomplishments. Tre was just answering a question he was asked about the Pats dominance over the Bills and he was saying "I don't care" how many games the Bills have lost to the Pats in the past, most of us guys in the locker room were not here for those games, so we aren't dwelling on them with an inferiority complex.

He absolutely said NOTHING about Brady or Brady's accomplishments or the Pats' accomplishments for that matter. I wish people would actually read and look into things a bit. But this damn social media era has everyone read a single headline and then react like crazy people without any facts about what they are talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this post.

Praising the "Hoodie" and blaming White for this is unfathomable.

The only thing truthful about your post is that the Patriots may have "targeted" Tre....................I can believe that.

Please retract what you said.  I hope other board members feel the same as I do.

Stop wasting your time on that clown.  It thrives on garbage time.

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Stop wasting your time on that clown.  It thrives on garbage time.

Your right.  But that posted really got to me.

It was like blaming a rape victim because she wore a sexy top.

If he doesn't retract he will be my 1st "ignore" poster.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Your right.  But that posted really got to me.

It was like blaming a rape victim because she wore a sexy top.

If he doesn't retract he will be my 1st "ignore" poster.

I saw the same poster on the old Bills message board going by SaviorEdwards with the same avatar.  22,000 posts of nothing but a waste of time.  Don't allow it to rile ya, imo

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know that BB was apologizing for the hit.  Perhaps he was apologizing for the enforcement where 2 pf against the pats equals 1 pf against the Bills (amendola was the instigator there too).  Then the Bills were penalized and had to start 1st and 25.  I won't give BB credit for something we aren't even sure he did.

The whole situation sickens me.  The refs handled it poorly, the Bills responded poorly, and Gronk gave the most half assed apology after attempting to seriously injure someone.  I would imagine that situation was exactly the type of thing that is bringing the NFL down.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What a kitty response.  In case the filter gets me I called the response kitten like...  Preach family but family reacts differently when one of there own is attacked.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Well your a pleasant person. Trying point out I wouldn't be shocked if Gronk is in the ice with BB with these issues as well as others.

He's too talented to be in any real trouble with BB.  Sure BB might not be happy especially since he got himself suspended but BB will trot him out there asap and feature him against Pittsburgh.

37 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

BB wasn't happy you know that when he said it was a BS move. This isn't the first time Gronk has gotten BB ticked off, he also ticked him off with the taunting penalty a couple years ago in Cincy. 

I'm glad BB wasn't happy, should help with Tre's recovery time. 

PS. Didn't he get into a fight with some Seahawks during the final seconds of Superbowl XLIX?

Just now, Captain Murica said:

I'm glad BB wasn't happy, should help with Tre's recovery time. 

PS. Didn't he get into a fight with some Seahawks during the final seconds of Superbowl XLIX?

That is true, but the Seahawks were being stupid and were just ticked off.  I say his bigger offense was being an idiot (again) and getting the taunting penalty in Cincy which got him benched for a bit.  Gronk a a great player but he occasionally does idiot and dumb things. Some more iodtic and dumb than others.

3 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Gronk was flagged. It was just offset by Hyde's penalty on the same play.

Which is really stupid. One team commits two personal fouls, but gets left off the hook because the other team committed one. 

Screw that. In that situation, Amendola's and Hyde's penalties should have offset and then Gronks should have been enforced. I mean, in the end it didn't matter because of Jerry Hughes, but at least we would have ended up in the same spot. 

It's so stupid that that two PF penalties are offset by one!