Tyrod injury: patella contusion, day-to-day

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Best QB they have had during the non-playoff stretch outside of Bledsoe’s first 8 games.

Peterman looked like crap in garbage time after the Streeter drop. Hope he takes advantage of his opportunity 

That doesnt mean much. Hes done.

6 minutes ago, Rico said:

Yep. Thanks TT, you obviously weren’t set up for success here but you never put it all together either. So long, good luck, and goodbye.

Fair assessment. Hate seeing guys end with an injury but it seems the right time 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I never want to see this guy in a bills uniform again

I never understood the Tyrod hate.  He may not be a viable long term franchise QB but there are worse QB options out there.  And I've never doubted Tyrod's heart is all in

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Get better soon Tyrod. I’m still hoping we wander into a playoff spot and I think you’re better than Peterman right now. 

then if the bills want to trade you next offseason for picks, I’m ok with that too.

In this O Tyrod is clearly not better than Peterman. With a week of first team reps and a mediocre opponent, we will have our best chance so far to evaluate Peterman. If he is terrible that really won't be good for him. My prediction is that he will impress especially if KB is good to go.

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

I never understood the Tyrod hate.  He may not be a viable long term franchise QB but there are worse QB options out there.  And I've never doubted Tyrod's heart is all in

Because he doesn't know how to throw a football.....aaaaand he's a qb, that's why

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

There is no hate. This isn’t 3rd grade. Thinking something is not good enough and hate are nowhere near the same thing. I hate having a terrible passing offense. I have no opinion on him as a person. As like most people on here, I have never met him. He is not a good QB and I’m tired of having my team held back by that. Nothing about it is hate.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

QB's have varying levels of ability, but there's a clear demarcation between good enough and not good enough.  

TT was one of the closest we had to good enough and flirted with that line occasionally, which made his ultimate failure that much more painful.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, starrymessenger said:

In this O Tyrod is clearly not better than Peterman. With a week of first team reps and a mediocre opponent, we will have our best chance so far to evaluate Peterman. If he is terrible that really won't be good for him. My prediction is that he will impress especially if KB is good to go.

I admire the optimism, unfortunately I think you are really really wrong. Cheers!

Tyrod Taylor to me is an excellent back up quarterback and borderline starter. He made some good plays and he was the fault of some bad plays.

Yea I think this injury could be the end of his season. We can't score points and it's embarrassing.

Edited by Lfod