If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

Just now, jmc12290 said:

They weren't gonna let him throw.  That was for sure.

I’m not one to complain about officiating, and it didn’t impact the game, but the Bills were the victims of a lot of bad calls vs. the Pats (again). I wouldn’t have hated if someone retaliated and stood up for themselves. In a weird way that is kind of why I want Baker. He isn’t backing down form anyone. Tre White is like that too. He was really, really good again today. Gronk took one away from him and then he got Gronk late. I think that mentality is important for the Bills as they continue building this roster.

Just now, ALF said:

If a Bills player did that to Brady the nfl would ban him for life , just angry , they had that game already.

That’s a really interesting take. Can you imagine if that EXACT same play occurred but it was Brady laying on the sideline?!? 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not one to complain about officiating, and it didn’t impact the game, but the Bills were the victims of a lot of bad calls vs. the Pats (again). I wouldn’t have hated if someone retaliated and stood up for themselves. In a weird way that is kind of why I want Baker. He isn’t backing down form anyone. Tre White is like that too. He was really, really good again today. Gronk took one away from him and then he got Gronk late. I think that mentality is important for the Bills as they continue building this roster.

That’s a really interesting take. Can you imagine if that EXACT same play occurred but it was Brady laying on the sideline?!? 

I can promise that 20 Pats would be over there in the blink of an eye.

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Hughes probably had the most sensible reaction— just chewed the ref out. That’s all you can do.

for a second, I was wondering if McDermott was going to say something to BB about it.

We were right, he did say something about it.

BB apologized.

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Gronk can do what he wants. He and Brady own that stadium and everyone in it. He knows the Bills players aren't going to do anything about it.

The problem is that the Bills got an extra fifteen yard penalty just for talking to the refs about it. When we end up on the short side for simply arguing the call, imagine what would happen if they took any action. We aren't allowed to do that, especially against the Patriots. 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

!@#$ him!!! Seriously somehow we ended up penalized more and he wasn't suspended?!?!

Just ridiculous 

Players don't get suspended in games. Ejected maybe with multiple PF' s . Not suspended. That can only happen afterward. Unlikely is my guess 

21 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Gronkowski can drink bleach. I’ve played and seen a lot of football and that was one of the most lowlife, absolute garbage cheap shots I’ve ever witnessed. 

It certainly was. The lack if appropriate response by the Bills players was disheartening to say the least. McDs process doesn't seem to have taken hold with a lot of these guys. 

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

The problem is that the Bills got an extra fifteen yard penalty just for talking to the refs about it. When we end up on the short side for simply arguing the call, imagine what would happen if they took any action. We aren't allowed to do that, especially against the Patriots. 

The penalty or any subsequent ones are irrelevant at that point. An appropriate response was warranted , heck it was even mandatory imo...

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Good premise, but I guarantee that the NFL will shut down Mayfield’s on field antics. We aren’t going to see him behaving in the same manner on the field as pro. The league will immediately set boundaries with him, unless he plays for the Pats. The NFL has everyone who doesn’t play for the Pats on a short leash. 

25 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Gronkowski can drink bleach. I’ve played and seen a lot of football and that was one of the most lowlife, absolute garbage cheap shots I’ve ever witnessed. 

Yes, it was a garbage play. Uncalled for, dirty, and inexcusable. Certainly not something you'd expect to see from a BB team. That belongs in Cincinnati, Baltimore, or on a Rex Ryan squad.