If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

9 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

I just hope Tre isn’t hurt, a real classless hit. Those refs ought to be fined for not throwing him out. But flag Hughes for yelling at ref. Unbelievable. 

NFL Refs are such delicate people.  Hughes prob wondering why Gronk not tossed, and he gets a penalty.  Such a JOKE.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

It's funny how a player gets ejected for tossing the refs flag into the stands but Gronk body splashing players after a play is over is not an ejection?

FLAG into stands=funny.  Hitting defenseless player in the head=not funny and very dangerous.  NFL refs are a joke when it comes to the Pats*********************

It’s better he was not ejected w 4 minutes to go in a meaningless ending.

Makes it more likely he will be suspended for a meaningful game.  It was after the whistle foul that probably resulted in White being concussed.

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Bills are the bills. 

Jerry Hughes is mental case

Was Jerry the one who hit a defenseless player targeting his head?  No, he yelled at the refs, most likely for not ejecting that player.  Hardly a mental case move in that instance.  

• Like (+1) 3

Maybe the dirtiest play I have ever seen.  Way after play over, direct shot to head...just knew the Bills would end up losing yards on penalties associated with play.  Can't the refs ever use common sense.  Bitching at refs is not in same league as headhunting a defenseless player on sidelines!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Hughes is hot head, is this his third personal foul this year with the refs

this time it was more than warrented.  And why isn't "Gronk" the hothead here.  White makes an Int off him, and he retaliates.  Bush-leage play by the dumbest player in the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

The last angle with him launching his full weight behind an elbow to the back of the head of someone laying face down.  Honestly one of the cheapest hits I've ever seen