San Francisco is terrible

On 11/30/2017 at 7:25 PM, 4merper4mer said:

How TF is it right?

Go to the pier, fire a gun and the bullet kills someone even off of a ricochet....and that isn't involuntary manslaughter?  Wtf?

I guarantee if you did that you would have been convicted.

You have a point. But, what if I say I picked it up to turn it into the police and it just went off? 

I mean, the entire case was bad from the beginning, and has a lot more to do with politics than law

1) SF got notification from the feds about a warrant SF had for the guy

2) Warrant was for (misdem) possession of pot

3) SF had no interest in pursuing the charge, just requested he be turned over before the feds deport him

4) Feds honor request

5) SF turns him loose under their "sanctuary"

6) Guy probably steals gun from US agent

7) Guy kills lady after getting the gun he claims to have "found"

8) The killshot was a ricochet off of cement (really throwing murder off the table)

9) Guy is arrested and gets a strong attorney 

10) Prior convictions don't come in

11) SF DA is trash and files Murder 1 charges against to guy

12) invol is included, and the DA makes little attempt to press murder charges, despite filing them

13) Guy's stupidity is played up by defense attorney

14) Guy is already homeless, so the curve has already changed

15) Throw in Trump and the current Illegal Alien crap, SF jurors might have had their mind made up

I'd like to think the DA was sheet and the defense attorney just beat them, which is probably the case. 

"That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer..."

Who knows? I didn't do enough research to really pass a judgment on the case (I doubt many people who blab about it have). I would like to think that the justice system is better than playing politics regarding this. I doubt it, but I'd like to think so. As such, I wrote "it may have very well been the right decision." A true and accurate description unless I am shown otherwise.

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah... that's not the way it works.

Idk, if SF purposefully requested the guy be turned over to them on an erroneous warrant, then freed to guy, I'd say there might be civil ramifications against the city. It'd be fun to watch fail.

On 12/1/2017 at 12:37 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Any yet, 61 days and assault rifles and bum stocks are STILL not fully banned in this country despite the deaths in Las Vegas.

61 days of inaction.

I know Ohioans were dumb!@#$ liberal twats, reaffirmation is nice of the buckeye **** state

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I see Eastern North Carolina is well represented...

Whats-coming-and-going-on-Netflix-for-Ma

I'm from Ohio, you twatlip.

Dafuq wrong with you.  and, I'm not even in Eastern NC.  I am in Lexington, NC.  Central NC - since you're an idiot.  Central means middle.  middle means where your belly button is.  your belly button is on your lap.  your lap is your tummy.  your tummy keeps you from seeing your feet.

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Love how the people who are defending the verdict are the same ones who shrieked for months for a murder conviction against a neighborhood watch volunteer in FL who shot someone that was savagely beating him.

People? Such as?

Just now, Azalin said:

You weren't even posting here back then. :lol:

Unless of course you're one of our old-timers skulking back under a new moniker.

Just curious... Could have been a myriad of different folks, he was referring to.

On 12/1/2017 at 11:36 AM, Tiberius said:

Won't have to worry about a jury with Flynn, he's already pleaded guilty! :lol:

HAHA right back at you. abc reporter incorrectly reported the story and has been

suspended for a month with no pay,  fbi agent leaking info removed from case..

sorry this is not a tie to trump, not even close, too bad you giddy libs celebrate fake

news prematurely.

Libs and the propaganda media are officially more upset about trump than

they are about terrorism.

Oh, yea almost forgot the damage done to the stock market due to the whole fake story.

There's a reckoning coming for the corrupt govt, the america haters and the liars I think.

Interesting is the timing of this investigation, it quickly swept aside all the democrat/hollywood

pedo's and women gropers which was quickly blazing out of control.

They need an investigation of the clintons, but the swamp doesnt want to pick that scab

that will really set off a chain reaction that will shake up this country.

They won't be able to finger wag at us to get out of it this time.

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

HAHA right back at you. abc reporter incorrectly reported the story and has been

suspended for a month with no pay,  fbi agent leaking info removed from case..

sorry this is not a tie to trump, not even close, too bad you giddy libs celebrate fake

news prematurely.

Libs and the propaganda media are officially more upset about trump than

they are about terrorism.

Oh, yea almost forgot the damage done to the stock market due to the whole fake story.

There's a reckoning coming for the corrupt govt, the america haters and the liars I think.

Interesting is the timing of this investigation, it quickly swept aside all the democrat/hollywood

pedo's and women gropers which was quickly blazing out of control.

They need an investigation of the clintons, but the swamp doesnt want to pick that scab

that will really set off a chain reaction that will shake up this country.

They won't be able to finger wag at us to get out of it this time.

Nah, Trump is in big trouble. He's losing it, twitter crazy!