San Francisco is terrible

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You think you've pinned anyone into a corner?  You lack the skill for that.

No, you haven't earned the privilege of having this conversation.  People who lead with unfounded charges of racism don't get a seat at the table where ideas are discussed.  They are race baiting shitheels, and they are not welcome.

I haven't decided if you're intellectually dishonest, or if you've simply ghettoized your mind through a combination of self-aggrandizement and a lack reasoning skills; but either way I don't reason with unreasonable people, and individuals who lead as you have aren't reasonable, and their ideas won't be given merit through their debate.

You will either ask mea culpa for your prior bull ****, and meter your tone, or you will not sit at the adult table.

Once you've done that, I'm more than happy to tear your argument to shreds.

I'm still waiting 

Why can't a person or group go from Colorado to Louisiana?

You're name calling but talking about an.adult table

If my claim about coded racism is so outlandish

Then why can't you answer the question?

Edited by westerndecline

6 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I'm still waiting 

Why can't a person or group go from Colorado to Louisiana?

You'll keep waiting.

I'm done conversing with you, and will simply talk at you, or past you using you as an example for other posters from this point forward, as you're either unwilling or unable to behave like a reasonable adult.  So feel free to sit there, smug in your obstinate refusal to take personal responsibility for the lack of quality you presented with your unfounded charges of racism.

And as I said, I'll be here to tear your position to pieces once you've asked mea culpa and have decided to be the sort of person worth discussing ideas with; because if you can't be bothered to conduct yourself in accordance with the minimum acceptable standards of social interaction, what's the point of continuing with you?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You'll keep waiting.

I'm done conversing with you, and will simply talk at you, or past you using you as an example for other posters from this point forward, as you're either unwilling or unable to behave like a reasonable adult.  So feel free to sit there, smug in your obstinate refusal to take personal responsibility for the lack of quality you presented with your unfounded charges of racism.

And as I said, I'll be here to tear your position to pieces once you've asked mea culpa and have decided to be the sort of person worth discussing ideas with.

Ok. I asked a question

U decided to stop the conversation

I think we all know why

You're a Chauncey in my book

Have a nice day

The fact that u r even using the phrase " mea culpa" speaks to much deeper insecurities...

Racism being the one I'm least concerned with....

Edited by westerndecline

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

Ok. I asked a question

U decided to stop the conversation

I think we all know why

You're a Chauncey in my book

Have a nice day

One of us has a nearly 15,000 post count, almost all of them in this sub-forum, fully searchable posting history, securing a reputation largely as reasonable and introspective.

The other showed up 10 minutes ago espousing a stack of logically inconsistent positions, and called everyone who disagreed with him a racist, and then doubled down when called out for it.

If "we all know" something here, it isn't what you think we all know.

You are way out of your depth here.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

One of us has a nearly 15,000 post count, almost all of them in this sub-forum, fully searchable posting history, securing a reputation largely as reasonable and introspective.

The other showed up 10 minutes ago espousing a stack of logically inconsistent positions, and called everyone who disagreed with him a racist, and then doubled down when called out for it.

If "we all know" something here, it isn't what you think we all know.

You are way out of your depth here.

Still avoiding the question

Now talking about post count....

29 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Now talking about post count....

Do you typically walk up to a bunch of strangers, call them all racists, and then demand that they acquiesce to your preferences in conversation?

How does that work out for you?

Also, you don't think searchable history of prior posts is relevant in determining "what we all know" about each other?

Again, you're out of your depth here.

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Do you typically walk up to a bunch of strangers, call them all racists, and then demand that they acquiesce to your preferences in conversation?

How does that work out for you?

Also, you don't think searchable history of prior posts is relevant in determining "what we all know" about each other?

Again, you're out of your depth here.

I stand by what I said and gave you reasons. As soon as the discussion got specific your xenophobia bs came out through deflection and retarded bs

Answer the question

23 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I stand by what I said and gave you reasons. As soon as the discussion got specific your xenophobia bs came out through deflection and retarded bs

Answer the question

Your inability to take personal responsibility for how you present yourself, doubling down now with more ad hominem fiat declarations as a substitute for quality, is your entire reputation here.

You don't dictate terms to anyone here, and when you try to, you come off as petulant and ignorant.

An exchange in this medium is an appeal to all those reading to give their personal standard of merit to your case.  

I'll stake my reputation to my words in regard to your charges.  Unfortunately for you, you're also staking your reputation to your charges.  

I've already told you that I don't reason with unreasonable people.  If you want to have a conversation with me you know exactly what you need to do first, because I've educated you in that regard.

I have no idea why you thought this would be a strong tack to take, but you're failing miserably, and I won't speak for others, but I doubt very much you're impressing anyone with your attempts, or that anyone here, having seen your style, will much care what you have to say going forward.

So if that was your goal, good work.

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your inability to take personal responsibility for how you present yourself, doubling down now with more ad hominem fiat declarations as a substitute for quality, is your entire reputation here.

You don't dictate terms to anyone here, and when you try to, you come off as petulant and ignorant.

An exchange in this medium is an appeal to all those reading to give their personal standard of merit to your case.  

I'll stake my reputation to my words in regard to your charges.  Unfortunately for you, you're also staking your reputation to your charges.  

I've already told you that I don't reason with unreasonable people.  If you want to have a conversation with me you know exactly what you need to do first, because I've educated you in that regard.

I have no idea why you thought this would be a strong tack to take, but you're failing miserably, and I won't speak for others, but I doubt very much you're impressing anyone with your attempts, or that anyone here, having seen your style, will much care what you have to say going forward.

So if that was your goal, good work.

12 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Still won't answer the question

Maybe I'll answer if you just act more entitled, obtuse, and anti-social?  Perhaps you'd consider calling me a racist xenophobe again, absent evidence, and surely then I'd leap at the opportunity to please you?

What's wrong with you?

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm done with this jackass' particular brand of stupid.

If any of you with more patience than I have are looking for a new cat toy, feel free.

I think it's pretty evident by now that he's just trolling. Between the nonsense answers and the accusations of racism, he's offered nothing but bait for his amusement.

Whether or not he's another facet of the gator-troll, he's joining the others in the hall of useless posters on ignore.

40 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I think it's pretty evident by now that he's just trolling. Between the nonsense answers and the accusations of racism, he's offered nothing but bait for his amusement.

Whether or not he's another facet of the gator-troll, he's joining the others in the hall of useless posters on ignore.

Lol trolling

It's a very simple question

He won't answer. It's beyond pathetic

Hes pissed off because he was shown to be a racist hiding behind immigration policy

In other words 

A joke of a person

He doesn't even have the balls on a message board to admit his own beliefs

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm done with this jackass' particular brand of stupid.

If any of you with more patience than I have are looking for a new cat toy, feel free.

4 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Lol

Stop asking stupid !@#$ing questions that imply Colorado and Louisiana share a common international border, !@#$head.  No one's going to answer that bull ****.

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

Where the !@#$ did the ignore function go on the new board?

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Stop asking stupid !@#$ing questions that imply Colorado and Louisiana share a common international border, !@#$head.  No one's going to answer that bull ****.

Where the !@#$ did the ignore function go on the new board?

Lol

It's a very simple question and shows the arbitrary reasoning for not allowing immigration.

The common arguments are usually economic or national identity or something in that area.

The economic arguments never come up when people go from Colorado to Louisiana

The national identity or culture never come up when talking about ppl moving from Colorado to Louisiana

And the immigrants immigration status always comes up with various crimes both severe and petty. 

This is all coded racist language and here is why....

The response every time to this

" I have no problem with people coming here legally" 

So again I ask

Why not just make them legal???

If person x from wherever wanted to move here then why not just register them with a ss# and do a basic background check and on you go?

Now the situation is just like going from Colorado to Louisiana

Different politics

Different cultures

Different ppl

Different geography

Different resources

Different economy

Etc.

The only real reason you stop immigration between Colorado and Louisiana ( outside of war or a crazy natural disaster) is someone has an ethnic or racial prejudice 

This is why he won't answer the question

He knows if he obviously agrees with interstate travel then the only reason to oppose immigration is to call it illegal

Why it's illegal, well we can't really justify why, but it's illegal because Murcia!

Edited by westerndecline