Will Billy and the Pats be !@#% on Sunday?

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone think they will feature Gilmore, Gilly, and Hogan to just rub it in our face?  

As dumb as it sounds, it's the kind of thing the Hoodie does

No, he's not Rex.  Rex would do that, without concern for winning.  Belichick will field and utilize who he thinks gives the Pats* the best chance to win the game.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Anyone think they will feature Gilmore, Gilly, and Hogan to just rub it in our face?  

Hogan is injured with a bad shoulder and Gillislee hasn't been active for the last three weeks after being supplanted by Burkhead and Lewis. The answer is no. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No, he's not Rex.  Rex would do that, without concern for winning.  Belichick will field and utilize who he thinks gives the Pats* the best chance to win the game.

Eh, I remember them targeting Scott Chandler on back to back goal line plays a couple years back. They do it to us sometimes, but I'm sure they do it because they know they will beat us.

11 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

So Brady starts at QB?

28 minutes ago, Big C said:

Eh, I remember them targeting Scott Chandler on back to back goal line plays a couple years back. They do it to us sometimes, but I'm sure they do it because they know they will beat us.

I believe that had more to do with Chandler being like 6'7" and being considered a red zone target. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Have you seen him play lately?

He's getting plenty of help from the safety which is what he needs to be successful, he is not a shut down corner and their defense has been significantly better since they stopped trying to play him as one. Patriots DBs get an advantage in that they can get away with being more physical than other teams which also doesn't hurt. 

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

...hasn't Gilly been a healthy scratch of late?.....Gilmore has been showing up and Hogan has been steady ......don't see BB playing any games......