Gilmore turns in best performance of season ahead of return to Buffalo

YoloinOhio

Stephon Gilmore Nearly Perfect When Tested Vs. Dolphins

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/11/27/stephon-gilmore-nearly-perfect-when-tested-vs-dolphins/

BOSTON (CBS) — The start of Stephon Gilmore’s career as a highly paid member of the New England Patriots was inauspicious to say the least. The Patriots’ apparent defensive turnaround during his injury absence became a notable observation around these parts.

But since returning to the field, Gilmore has very much been a positive contributor to the defense, and the sixth-year corner turned in his best performance of the season on Sunday against the Dolphins.
Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Run the ball towards him a lot of the time since he is scared to tackle. I hope McCoy, Cadet, or Tolbert, whoever it may be, gets the chance to bull doze his ass over one good time.

Not a joke.

The dude is a professional football player, who plays on defense, but would prefer not to make contact with an opposing player.

Kind of weird.

He's like the librarian who hates to read.

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Doesn’t he always play better the second half of the season? I’m  sure he will have a pick six and provide fuel for the fire that’s Beane and McDermott are clueless. 

I mean EJ Gaines and Tre are pretty good, and don't cost half as much as Gilmore's salary. 

18 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Gilmore's chickensh!t non-tackling is one reason to play Tolbert instead of Cadet.  Although I'm impressed with Cadet.  Tolbert might have Gilmore stepping out of the way instead of attacking.

tolbert would need to get past the line of scrimmage, that's been a challenge.

20 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Gilmore's chickensh!t non-tackling is one reason to play Tolbert instead of Cadet.  Although I'm impressed with Cadet.  Tolbert might have Gilmore stepping out of the way instead of attacking.

This would most likely mean another horrible play call by Dennison involving Tolbert in some sort or outside stretch play. Barf. No thanks. 

Thats his mo, the same it was here. Alot of mediocre average play, followed by bad play, followed by warranted fan and media criticism, followed by a standout performance. Thats Gilmore and a few others no longer donning the Bills uniform. Potential is limitless unless the limit themselves which they did numerous times while wearing my favorite football teams jersey. He will play exactly as I stated the rest of his career.

19 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Unfortunately Gilmore Island is open for business after a very rocky start to his Patriots career.

Would be fitting if he gets a pick 6 against Taylor this week but don't TT even looks his way or takes many chances as usual anyway.

gilmore island?  you can do better than that.