Still a lot of hating on McDermott after a win...

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

What's going on here? Could it be the anti-agenda people having agendas after all?

:lol:

Like it or not, he had the team ready to play yesterday.

We dont like our coaches.....never have....never will......nothing less than a SB will do....

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What's going on here? Could it be the anti-agenda people having agendas after all?

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but a lot of people weren't too happy with the playcalling on the last possession--no effort to even make a first down, much less score.  Yes, we won, but a lot of folks are tired of play-not-to-lose Jauronball and recognize that it will at some point cost us a game.  And it's boring.    

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

eh who really cares. 

a bunch of people yapping and there is nothing they can do about it 

seems like some people actually the Bills had a shot with TT in LA.   

:rolleyes:

Exactly. They weren't winning that LAC game with one TD pass anyway, so it was worth a shot to see if the rook had anything to offer. 

Just now, mannc said:

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but a lot of people weren't too happy with the playcalling on the last possession--no effort to even make a first down, much less score.  Yes, we won, but a lot of folks are tired of play-not-to-lose Jauronball and recognize that it will at some point cost us a game.  And it's boring.    

And yet, a lot of people who like tyrod's extra-safe quarterbacking hate "play not to lose" football.

TT is the ULTIMATE play not to lose QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

lol of course they had a shot

Not a very good one. Unless you are a Tyrod fanboy. For realists , it was worth a try to improve the moribund passing game. Any team has a shot to win any game, but what percentage? You have to look at the matchup, and it was a really bad one. 

5 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

he earned the hate with the record-breaking defensive futility in our last 3 games before KC

but yesterday stopped the bleeding for now so he deserves credit for having the team ready and got the win on the road.

criticize when warranted and give credit when it's due, that's my philosophy.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

And yet, a lot of people who like tyrod's extra-safe quarterbacking hate "play not to lose" football.

On the other hand, letting Tyrod throw the ball in that situation makes a lot of sense since he rarely turns it over.   

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

Personally, I really didn't like those calls. KC used all their TO's, but had the ball with over 2 minutes, that's plenty of time.  But then again, GB went for the win instead of playing for OT and ended up giving the ball back and loosing the game in regulation.  It's a tough call.  If you trust your QB 100%, you call a pass play.  If you don't you run.  His decision was probably is just as simple as that.

Edited by ricojes

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Do not consider a big part of his play is coordinated by Dennison??  Dennison is as conservative as you can get in an OC...

I like McDermott.  I think he is going to be a good coach.  He just needs time to build his team and I hope he gets it.  Beane will have to do a good job for him.  Dennison I am not so sure about.  I don't like some of his situational play calling nor his calling in general.  Whether a better QB and offensive talent in general changes that remains to be seen.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

eh who really cares. 

a bunch of people yapping and there is nothing they can do about it 

seems like some people actually the Bills had a shot with TT in LA.   

:rolleyes:

You right. Let’s start peterman every game. Remember it’s alwasy TT unless we win then then it’s never TT. 

Edited by nedboy7

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

On the other hand, letting Tyrod throw the ball in that situation makes a lot of sense since he rarely turns it over.   

If they had some more reliable WRs and TT was known for hitting quick short passes, then yes. It's just about the odds of getting a couple first downs vs forcing KC to use their timeouts. 

20 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

"You can recognize a deep truth by the feature that its opposite is also a deep truth." - Bohr