Bills Chiefs postgame thread

BuffaloBill

16 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Great win, and we are in 5th place! But Rico needs to be left in KC. Absolutely baffling playcalling. 

17 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Dennison has to go....this offense is Hackett-bad.

Running w 8 in the box is duh duh duh dumb!

2 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Yes...the "I blatantly grazed him with the back of my wrist" call....pathetic.

Somebody should get fired for that. But, as with all massive bureaucracies...the NFL will first attempt to ignore their massive fail, which buys time, hoping that we will get over it. Then, if we refuse to get over it, they will "investigate"...which also takes forever.

The entire thing is designed to play for time, and get enough people to stop caring...Chiefly( :lol: ) to get us to focus on the Patriots game, before they actually do anything about the ref(s) in question.

But yeah, if that is anybody else, in any other job? Terminated on the spot. Lucky to be allowed to collect their own stuff from the office, rather than having it shipped to their home.

I totally agree. What's surprising is that none of the other officials saw it, and overruled the call. Usually on something so blatantly incorrect, they have a little conference and get it right. That they didn't even huddle up to talk about it just fuels speculation that things are fixed.

Chiefs fairly easy to beat today.  Refs much tougher to overcome.  Horrible Personal foul call, but don't forget ticky tacky holding call to offset game changing run for first down earlier.  

Looked like it was going to be heartbreaker but Bills didn't loose their cool and held on.

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Chiefs are a mirror image of the Bills - started out well, but not a very good team.

...but who saw the Chief's hiccup coming?.....5 and OH start yielded many a comment about the sinking value of our Chiefs 1st round pick.................

6 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

It is time to stop blaming Dennison.  The offense lacks the talent to do much with.  Benjamin out, Mathews not fully healthy, OK OL and Taylor is OK, but bottom 1/3 of the league as a starter.

if you start with mediocre ingredients, you can’t really blame the Chef for how the meal turns out.

You probably shouldn't post after a full day of libations.

Just now, yungmack said:

You probably shouldn't post after a full day of libations.

What are you talking about?  If they pass and it is incomplete, KC retains a timeout.  They judged that it was better to force KC to use TOs than it was to take a chance on an incomplete pass.  I guess I could make an argument that they could have had Taylor roll out and eat the ball if there was no sure completion available.

Still, you have to recognize that available personnel has a lot to do with what plays you can reasonably call.

Great win today! 

They just saved their season season with a HUGE win. 

I'm pumped up! 

Now, I fully expect a loss next week. But if we can pull out 3 wins against Miami and Indy we got a damn good shot!

And a bonus - this message board should actually be tolerable for a week! lol

It was getting to the point that I didn't even bother posting here anymore. 

Hopefully all the talk of the team quitting and McDermott losing the locker will stop now. 

Bills have to beat the Colts and the Dolphins twice now to have a shot at the playoffs at 9-7. If they somehow beat the Pats once and get to 10-6, that would do it. But if they do happen to beat the Pats once, they will obviously still lose to the colts or Dolphins once lol.