New Orleans Scrubs at the end of the game....

Billsfan1972

I am not writing out the names, but one excited poster showed Peterman completing a pass to Benjamin as the greatest example of reading a defense.

I decided to see who was on the field for NO...... 

21,25,26,50,57,91,92,93 are the #'s I could see.......

Checked their stats and seems almost everyone was a non-starter, special teams player......

Congrats our starters (and Peterman now is the starter) had a TD drive vs. their garbage time players.... 

Do you think the coaching staff overlooked this? Like someone from the Bills staff is reading your post and printing it out and sprinting into the coaches office to tell him? Tyrod was forcing throws with a 3 to 4 man rush. Peterman was getting the ball out quickly and on target, regardless of who was playing, those are fundamentals that Tyrod hasn't displayed. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I am not writing out the names, but one excited poster showed Peterman completing a pass to Benjamin as the greatest example of reading a defense.

Checked their stats and seems almost everyone was a non-starter, special teams player......

Congrats our starters (and Peterman now is the starter) had a TD drive vs. their garbage time players.... 

Cool. Except that changing the QB had zero to do with the garbage time drive while NP was the QB. 

22 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Let it go Tyrod. Sometimes life's not fair, right?

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I wasn’t the OP of that, but I was impressed with that throw. Regardless of who was on the field, did NP not read the defense??? Did he not react appropriately and complete a pass with a well thrown ball to a WR?? Threw the ball before the WR even made his cut- I say it was nice vision, anticipation and execution.... I don’t GAF who was on defense 

17 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Did those defenders just show up when Peterman was put in, or were they in for the majority of the second half? While I understand the concept of "garbage time" stats, and the futility of trying to assess a players performance during "garbage time" verses a player during "quality time", I propose that "garbage time" started wayyyyyyyy earlier than the traditional last few minutes of the forth quarter. IMHO, "garbage time" for the Saints game probably started somewhere in the middle of the third quarter, which leaves us the apples to apples comparison of which player looked like a real QB .... Peterman in his two possessions, or Taylor in his LAST two possessions of the game?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Did those defenders just show up when Peterman was put in, or were they in for the majority of the second half? While I understand the concept of "garbage time" stats, and the futility of trying to assess a players performance during "garbage time" verses a player during "quality time", I propose that "garbage time" started wayyyyyyyy earlier than the traditional last few minutes of the forth quarter. IMHO, "garbage time" for the Saints game probably started somewhere in the middle of the third quarter, which leaves us the apples to apples comparison of which player looked like a real QB .... Peterman in his two possessions, or Taylor in his LAST two possessions of the game?

Right I did not check, but can be pretty sure they did not take the field until half way through the 4th.

Just thought it was interesting who was on the field.

Can go on and on, but I would have liked to wait 'til after the SD game if he (TT) was just that bad.......  At 5-5 sure I'll wave the white flag, but not with the season on the line should a 5th round rookie be the QB.

Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice and shake the team up a little...........i'm all for it.

The team played like shite the past couple of weeks, no doubt about it, but let's see what Peterman can do against starters before we pass judgement on the kid.