Ringing endorsements from national media

Billsfan1972

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The national media don't watch the Bills. They look at box scores and think it's "good enough for those Western NY hicks."

Exactly. They look at TD/INT and the team being 5-2 and say "Tyrod's doing a great job up there!"

In the end, all that matters is winning.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Lol.

The move is bad.... except to Bills fans who don't really know what they are watching. 

Tyrod is not the problem with this team. Goes way beyond him. 

And you know lol.  Taylor couldn't beat a basic NFL defense.  Cover 2 has been around for years.  As a pro QB you can't find the window in not the first, second, or third attempt in a row in the same situation you are no longer improving as a player.  

3 hours ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Most people who posted above are accurate.  Nobody knows the Bills like the fans.  John Clayton was on St. Louis radio today just trashing the move.  I don't know if he noticed the 56 yards Tyrod rang up last Sunday, or that yes he has 10 TD passes in 9 games.  That's not very many.  Peterman has 1 in 4 minutes.  

I'm on board for shaking up this offense.  Recently whenever Tyrod went back to pass he was either sacked, run out of bounds, or threw to a check down guy......I am tired of it, and I'm glad we are moving on.

One TD during garbage time when opponent was playing prevent with some backups does NOT impress me. 

I'd rather people laugh than do nothing and fail because the coaching staff is afraid to take risks.  I want to see what Peterman can do, we already know what Taylor is

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

One TD during garbage time when opponent was playing prevent with some backups does NOT impress me. 

We will have time to assess what he can do the next few weeks.

I'm surprised they even know he's on the team.

I remember the 'experts'  were saying we needed a LT two years after we got Glenn.

No, not because they disliked Glenn.  It was because they didn't even know Glenn was a Bill.

Screw those turds.

• Haha (+1) 1

When we were 5-2 everyone was telling me how good we looked that aren't Bills fans.  Heck even some Patriot fans felt we were legit and scared them a little.  

I drank the cool aid a little but definitely didn't share other people's optimism.  I mean they haven't followed the team like us the fans do.

I feel it's the right move... you'd have to be a Bills fan to get it

Start the 5th round rookie over the 5-4 UNINJURED starter.

That will fix everything. Wow.

Very risky leadership shvt here. All accounts the locker room loves TT ... And completely obvious to the media, fans, and therefore, players that this coaching staff did not have the team ready to play the Jets or the Saints - NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THIS, based on the team looking great at 5-2, and the yuuuge shift.

NO ran the ball 23 times in a row during one stretch - for 2 TD's and FG. That's disgusting and has nothing to do with TT.

One could see this team setting TT up for failure from the day they traded Sammy away.

Obvious, dumb, and sad.

Again I've complained since day 1 (three years ago) about playcalling.  Gets worse and as time has gone on doesn't improve.

The FO got rid of their best offensive weapons in letting woods walk and Watkins for scraps.  

We're back to the yahoos telling us to "Trust the Process".....  2017 was supposed to be a writeoff and the FO and Coach were banking on good will and those who bought in that .500 with Rex was terrible and this team is in cap hell and much worse then that better to go 5-11 (or worse) and build through the draft then go 10-6 and make the playoffs.

This team (and the prior) have had terrible offensive sets that while good for the running game did not take advantage of TT strengths and want to showcase Watkins (and then pay him).

The all22 shows open receivers, however when the playcall doesn't call for those plays not all TT's fault.

The Peterman fans are the same who earlier this year were pounding their chests at 5-2 about the top defense in the NFL and that there is no reason to throw for 300 yards because the rest of the team is so damn good.... 

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Nor should it.    

What should annoy you though is the horrid offense before the garbage time that accumulated a total of 10 points in 2 straight games. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Nor should it.    

What should annoy you though is the horrid offense before the garbage time that accumulated a total of 10 points in 2 straight games. 

Geez jettisoning Woods & Watkins and an OC that is clueless calling plays that emphasize their skill players (after Shady) has nothing to do with it either? 

37 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Geez jettisoning Woods & Watkins and an OC that is clueless calling plays that emphasize their skill players (after Shady) has nothing to do with it either? 

Who was on the field Sunday ?  

LeSean McCoy
Charles Clay
Kelvin Benjamin
Jordan Matthews
Nick O'Leary

I'd say there were plenty of targets and opportunities and missed opportunities with WIDE open guys for easy TD's.    Even FB Patrick DiMarco got in on the action. 

Its all been documented.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Who was on the field Sunday ?  

LeSean McCoy
Charles Clay
Kelvin Benjamin
Jordan Matthews
Nick O'Leary
Patrick DiMarco

I'd say there were plenty of targets and opportunities and missed opportunities with WIDE open guys for easy TD's.  

Its been documented.  

300 yards rushing by NO.  Defense didn't let them on the field and when they were look at the playcalling too.  Oh and Thompson dropped a 40 yard pass that would have had them on the 25 yard line......

Yes well documented he was bad.