Ringing endorsements from national media

Billsfan1972

Just now, Green Lightning said:

I dunno, I'm torn between thinking this is a classic Billsy thing to do or is it a ballsy Patriot-way thing to do?

well considering our unproven rookie head coach just benched our starter for an proven rookie qb...i'd say Billsy.

3 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

I dunno, I'm torn between thinking this is a classic Billsy thing to do or is it a ballsy Patriot-way thing to do?

....LMAO!!....seriously??...if BB benched TT in favor of Peterman, the "brilliant move" drool would cause MASSIVE flooding in the Northeast......with Buffalo doing it, it's the" same 'ol mumblin', stumblin', bumblin' Bills ineptitude".......oh well...............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Meh, doesn't really matter, seems like a lot of media pundits that are giving us flak never really watched any games and just rely on statistics to back Tyrod up, statistics that are awfully misleading as any bills fan would tell you in regard to Tyrod.

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/11/15/16656660/buffalo-bills-bench-tyrod-taylor-quarterback-nathan-peterman

Many more, but majority are perplexed, puzzled or laughing at the Bills again.

Site and article are weak as hell man.

Anyone outside of Buffalo starting a article with this  "Things are good in Buffalo for once"  have no idea what they are talking about and are looking at box scores.

Edited by Real McCoy

6 minutes ago, 87168 said:

well considering our unproven rookie head coach just benched our starter for an proven rookie qb...i'd say Billsy.

That' because they barely pay attention to the Bills. They look at record and stats and form their opinions. It's also good snark to say defense sucked so replace the QB. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LMAO!!....seriously??...if BB benched TT in favor of Peterman, the "brilliant move" drool would cause MASSIVE flooding in the Northeast......with Buffalo doing it, it's the" same 'ol mumblin', stumblin', bumblin' Bills ineptitude".......oh well...............

Probably right. All we have to do to lose the loser rep is win...which, as you know, is hard in the NFL.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

well, for one BB has multiple championships. so i think it's fair that decisions made by a winning coach is going to face less scrutiny than one made by an unproven rookie coach. 

either way, you don't see many franchises making a change at qb, when they have a winning record and are in the playoff hunt. even after two horrid games.

Of course stadium wall writers are just so much smarter.  

Bills dumped Watkins for little, destroyed the receiving Corp and have an offensive game plan that doesn't take advantage of the qb's strengths.

17 years and counting.

BTW it was a good article.

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

well, for one BB has multiple championships. so i think it's fair that decisions made by a winning coach is going to face less scrutiny than one made by an unproven rookie coach. 

either way, you don't see many franchises making a change at qb, when they have a winning record and are in the playoff hunt. even after two horrid games.

For a fifth round rookie!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Most people who posted above are accurate.  Nobody knows the Bills like the fans.  John Clayton was on St. Louis radio today just trashing the move.  I don't know if he noticed the 56 yards Tyrod rang up last Sunday, or that yes he has 10 TD passes in 9 games.  That's not very many.  Peterman has 1 in 4 minutes.  

I'm on board for shaking up this offense.  Recently whenever Tyrod went back to pass he was either sacked, run out of bounds, or threw to a check down guy......I am tired of it, and I'm glad we are moving on.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The national media don't watch the Bills. They look at box scores and think it's "good enough for those Western NY hicks."

The Bills got some respect after a couple of big wins and  in the days leading up too the NJ massacre. now their back in the irrelevant column. 

Just now, Best Player Available said:

The Bills got some respect after a couple of big wins and  in the days leading up too the NJ massacre. now their back in the irrelevant column. 

For some reason we play much better when the "Big Media" is not looking.

Fine by me.

Tyrod Taylor WITHOUT his garbage time vs. the Jets over the past two games.

239 yards passing

9 sacks

1 INT

2 FUM (1 lost)

1 TD

That is the entire Jets game (minus last 6:42 which was garbage time) and the entirety of what he played in New Orleans.

30th in passing offense. 24th in touchdowns. 27th in first downs. 24th in yards per attempt.

That's awful.