Peterman Starting... Who was right (poll)?

Paulus

Will Tyrod start another game for Buffalo?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tyrod start another game for Buffalo?

I was way off... But, not as far off as most.

Honestly, there were a good chunk of fans who had the switch almost perfectly nailed. Congratulations!!! You truly know the Bills.

Added a new poll. I think Tyrod will start again at some point, this year. Peterman will get hurt in game 15, forcing Tyrod to lead a game 16 win and a playoff loss. Haha!

Edited by Paulus

1 minute ago, Dr. K said:

How the devil should I know?

Just a chance to go on the record...

The early season poll shows the level of delusion in some of the board posters. And, conversely, the posters who might know what they're talking about.

5 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

can we see what happens sunday before seeing these type of threads?

What is wrong with this thread? It is based on a poll as to when Tyrod would be benched. He just got benched.

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

well I am old and frankly do not remember this thread but thanks for pointing that out.

hehe - me too - no problem!!! - and I can't remember what I said the first time so there's also that!

I know I _wanted_ Peterman to start early, and even had my own poll about how good Peterman would have to play week 1 in the event of TT's concussion not clearing in time.

Barring injury Taylor is done as a Bills QB. I really wish now they had thought of this before the trade deadline. That said, does Tyrod have enough trade value in the off-season to make it worth exercising his option in order to flip him for a pick?

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Barring injury Taylor is done as a Bills QB. I really wish now they had thought of this before the trade deadline. That said, does Tyrod have enough trade value in the off-season to make it worth exercising his option in order to flip him for a pick?

Great question - wouldn't that screw them on their 2018 cap though?

In my mind one potentially good thing about moving on from Taylor - even if they decide they need to draft a QB first round - is that it would clear enough money to keep both KB and Matthews where currently the talk has been that they won't b/c of money.

Edited by BobChalmers

4 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

hehe - me too - no problem!!! - and I can't remember what I said the first time so there's also that!

I know I _wanted_ Peterman to start early, and even had my own poll about how good Peterman would have to play week 1 in the event of TT's concussion not clearing in time.

actually I just looked myself. went through the small number votes. did not see my name. then the 56 vote list, did not see my name? my eyes deceiving me?

• Last Guy on the Bench

•  
Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Great question - wouldn't that screw them on their 2018 cap though? ...

i'm not sure but i believe as long as Tyrod is not on the roster by the third day of the league year, then we are only on he hook for 1mm.

Edited by Foxx