How Quickly Can the Bills Be Eliminated From Playoff Contention?

Gugny

everyone else is so bad that this train wreck will go on for a while.  but with KC and NE twice, if they lose Sunday then you can pretty much count them out unless they were to win every single other game and also get some help along the way.  i'm not even confident they could beat the Colts who are starting NE's 3rd string QB

Gugs , after a loss this week, I’m predicting that the Bills will be in the middle of a 5 game losing streak bringing them to 5-7...even at that record I doubt they will be eliminated...the final games will be 2 w/ Miami, Colts and Pats....so I could see them staying mathematically alive til the last game or two, which is where I predict Peterman will finally get his chance- much like EJ last year lol

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Probably not fast enough for some of you so called fans.  What a pathetic bunch of people. 

ned my boy, you haven't been paying attention. you seem sensitive to those FANS who don't have blinders on. you really should worry less about others thoughts and just hope the bills finish with enough wins to make the post season, starting with this week. because if they fail to do so and don't make the post season you're going to look like the fool you are for calling those FANS pathetic.

hang in there ned boy, we should have a better idea after the game sunday.

oh, and ned boy, you have a nice day.

I tried to plug in the worst case scenario for each AFC game in the NYT calculator, and the Bills fall to <1% with a loss against the Colts in week 14 and 0% eliminated cant be 'accomplished' until week 15 (even with a win).  That is with losing every game and choosing all the teams right behind them and the Jaguars to win all their games possible. 

Edited by May Day 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Probably not fast enough for some of you so called fans.  What a pathetic bunch of people. 

You mad, bro?

@BringBackFergy

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Gugs , after a loss this week, I’m predicting that the Bills will be in the middle of a 5 game losing streak bringing them to 5-7...even at that record I doubt they will be eliminated...the final games will be 2 w/ Miami, Colts and Pats....so I could see them staying mathematically alive til the last game, which is where I predict Peterman will finally get his chance- much like EJ last year lol

This is exactly what I was fearing.  It would be irresponsible for McD to not let Peterman get at least three starts, in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

ned my boy, you haven't been paying attention. you seem sensitive to those FANS who don't have blinders on. you really should worry less about others thoughts and just hope the bills finish with enough wins to make the post season, starting with this week. because if they fail to do so and don't make the post season you're going to look like the fool you are for calling those FANS pathetic.

hang in there ned boy, we should have a better idea after the game sunday.

oh, and ned boy, you have a nice day.

Yeah, bring that boy up to speed 73...everyone else seems to know what’s up...well most everyone at least

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You mad, bro?

@BringBackFergy

This is exactly what I was fearing.  It would be irresponsible for McD to not let Peterman get at least three starts, in my opinion.

Did u catch what KB said about Peterman after the game? He didn’t even know it was his first game because of how poised he was haha...looks like Peterman may already be starting to win over some of the WR’s...luv the completion to KB in between 3 defenders- Tyrod NEVER would have made that throw.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Eliminated? 

Dude Tyrod the cancer is on the bench. Peterman is in. He will cure the defenses inability to stop the run and rush the passer. He will cure Vlad Ducasse and Eric Woods inability to block. He will never give the ball to Mike Tolbert.

Peterman is god!

Right, even if Peterman is talented we might ruin him with being around a bad team.