If the Bills lose Sunday they should release Kyle Williams so he can go to the playoffs

Kyle is a part of the problem and he is being paid well. Our love for him doesn't change the fact that he is now toast.

If playing in the playoffs with another teams logo on the helmet is what he desired then he would have left Buffalo for a cheaper contract with a perennial contender. He chose the money and tried to get it done in Buffalo. The Bills owe him nothing but his salary.

The sooner Bills Fans realize this is NOTHING More than a highly paid job for most of these players the easier time they will have watching Sports Entertainment. 

Do you think ANY of these players cared about this game 30-45 minutes after if???

Edited by MAJBobby

24 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Kyle is a part of the problem and he is being paid well. Our love for him doesn't change the fact that he is now toast.

If playing in the playoffs with another teams logo on the helmet is what he desired then he would have left Buffalo for a cheaper contract with a perennial contender. He chose the money and tried to get it done in Buffalo. The Bills owe him nothing but his salary.

Agreed and he owes us nothing but the best he has every Sunday either.  I have no doubt Kyle is still giving us the best he has.  It is just that his best isn't good enough any more.  Time waits for no man. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agreed and he owes us nothing but the best he has every Sunday either.  I have no doubt Kyle is still giving us the best he has.  It is just that his best isn't good enough any more.  Time waits for no man. 

Brady wants to have a word with you

1 hour ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Love Kyle, but after the tape of the last two weeks, he may just retire.

Sadly, I thought this.  At some point the game has to pass him by physically.  He is getting old in NFL years in one of the most physical positions of the game.  The man might be one of the fiercest competitions to ever wear a Bills uniform.  He is a class act and let’s hope when he does retire he goes out a Bill with an exceptionally warm send off from the fans,

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Sadly, I thought this.  At some point the game has to pass him by physically.  He is getting old in NFL years in one of the most physical positions of the game.  The man might be one of the fiercest competitions to ever wear a Bills uniform.  He is a class act and let’s hope when he does retire he goes out a Bill with an exceptionally warm send off from the fans,

Well said.

The poor guy has wasted his career by playing in Buffalo. He gave it his all under all circumstances and is a shadow of what he was. 

This makes me think that those players who dread being drafted by Buffalo are right, and the ones who escape by free agency or trade must be thanking the gods.  

51 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Well in Kyle’s defense he was NEVER a good run defender 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Kyle is a Multi Millionaire playing a game 

there is NOTHING to feel sorry for him about 

A person's income shouldn't negate empathy or compassion.  I'll never  understand that approach.

He's great player on a horrible franchise.