Week 11: Chargers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced, Jordan Matthews Out

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Our play at QB is going to be more important to the game then any trend/pie chart/probability/graph that will be posted in this thread. I would say it counts as a “game related matter” 

Go whine in the Peterman thread because he's not starting the next game.  Therefore he's not relevant unless Taylor is injured. 

• Like (+1) 1

image.png.ed46cae2518614bc19507eafbccd8c7a.png

BOLTS' FOURTH-QUARTER HOUSE OF HORRORS CONTINUES

Of the Chargers' 17 losses since the start of last season, 14 have been decided by eight or fewer points, and 11 by three or fewer, both easily most in the NFL. The Bolts have also lost an NFL-high eight games in that span in which they held a fourth-quarter lead.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Wifey and I are househunting.  I might just take all my cash to Vegas to bet the SD moneyline and make things that much easier.

I'm in Vegas right now.  I foolishly only put $50 on the Saints to cover the spread.

I'm tempted to take my winnings and put them all on the upcoming Chargers game.  I see no way we can win this unless the Chargers find some way to collapse in a more epic fashion than we can.

Edited by sullim4

4 hours ago, sullim4 said:

I'm in Vegas right now.  I foolishly only put $50 on the Saints to cover the spread.

I'm tempted to take my winnings and put them all on the upcoming Chargers game.  I see no way we can win this unless the Chargers find some way to collapse in a more epic fashion than we can.

Wonder if Jacksonville would trade that Dareus guy for a 6th to help shore up run D? 

The most hopeless 5-4 team ever.

The fact the Bills are in a WC  spot as we speak means ABSOLUTELY nothing to me.

The fact they are a 4 point dog to a 3-6 team playing in a building where they have no fans is all I need to know.

Let's see........

a QB who won't/can't throw.

a team that has Mike Tolbert as its top back up RB.

a team that employs Vlad and starts him, along with Mills.

a team that has one of the most pathetic front seven's on D in team history.

another coaching staff here that has NO GUTS.........,.....

and we are supposed to be excited that the Bills are in playoff position?

only 4?   Try 24!!! 

8 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

image.png.ed46cae2518614bc19507eafbccd8c7a.png

BOLTS' FOURTH-QUARTER HOUSE OF HORRORS CONTINUES

Of the Chargers' 17 losses since the start of last season, 14 have been decided by eight or fewer points, and 11 by three or fewer, both easily most in the NFL. The Bolts have also lost an NFL-high eight games in that span in which they held a fourth-quarter lead.

We are in no position to mock any other team.

(Except the Browns)

9 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

2lz6di.jpg

I honestly appreciate the reminder to keep perspective here. It's just that our trajectory is the exact opposite of what we need at this time of year. My concern is that we haven't even bottomed out yet. 

2 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

We need a different QB to win consistently.  I think we still have a shot but man I have zero confidence in Taylor after 2 games with ultra slow starts.  Defense is gettig blasted and terrible as well.  

Bolts 24 Bills 10.  

It's essentially been nine games of slow starts. Do we have a first quarter TD in a game yet this season? I honestly don't know. I can't put all that on TT as the rest of the offense and Dennison are part of the equation, but he threw a couple bad passes on that first drive yesterday that make you wish we had better arm talent at the position. 

37 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I honestly appreciate the reminder to keep perspective here. It's just that our trajectory is the exact opposite of what we need at this time of year. My concern is that we haven't even bottomed out yet. 

The trend isn't good to say the least, but it's a week to week league with a chance for redemption against a beatable team.  The caveat is that the Chargers have every right to feel the same way. 

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder how many other teams in NFL history, by week 8, didn't score a single TD in the first quarter.  I still can't believe that.

Defer, defer, defer.  

And when we had a chance both deep passes were off target coupled with a couple crappy penalties.