Favorite Pizzerias in WNY

Buffalo716

Franco's - the official pizza of St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute. I swear we kept that place in business. Fantastic stuff. 

Leonardi's  on Millersport is really good too, but their pie is expensive. 

I was really excited to try Blasdell Pizza in West Seneca, but I found it pretty meh. Anyone been to Carbone's? Heard its the best in WNY but I don't want to make the trip out there to be disappointed. 

23 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Dean, Gallo is a new coal fire pizzeria in Lewiston. Food is terrific, give it a try when you come back home.

http://gallocoalfire.com/

22 hours ago, 145B4IDIE said:

Damn!  Both of those places look awesome. 

Since my last great pizza (11/10). I've tried one new place here. Stoner's Pizza Joint. Their use the slogan "Stone Baked Pizza" on their boxes and menu, but I swear I saw one of those conveyer belts you see in many pizza chains.  I was immediately turned off by the woman behind the counter, who seemed annoyed at my questions, and not very friendly or knowledgeable about pizza. But I sucked it up and took my chances. Pedestrian, at best. I improved the leftover slices quite a bit, on reheating them later in the week. But never again.

I blew it!

My family is here this’d week for my mom’s 90th BDay. I should have ordered Bocce’s and had it overnighted for game day.  We’re having Sahlens hot dogs, but the pizza would have been a nice addition. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I blew it!

My family is here this’d week for my mom’s 90th BDay. I should have ordered Bocce’s and had it overnighted for game day.  We’re having Sahlens hot dogs, but the pizza would have been a nice addition. 

You blew it!

9 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I read an article over the weekend about some startup called Zume Pizza, which is made by robots and cooked enroute to your house so it arrives piping hot. Not a bad idea, if it's good pizza, which it won't be. 

that sounds like something from the 1980s.