Will you confront someone with different politics then you?

I don't have political beliefs. I have facts.

I will correct someone if they are getting something wrong, regardless of affiliation. I've done this against both liberals and conservatives.

How they take it is the fun part. If they insist on defending the lie, I consider them idiots and never bother to discuss politics with them again. (some family members)

Most people get flustered when confronted with someone who actually know what they're preaching about. Those who can back up their opinion are rare, but it happens. Personally, I enjoy these discussions in real life.... and yes, I have changed my mind based on the debate; I have yet to find someone else who does though.

Not surprisingly, the only people who seem to openly lose their %$* when talking about politics have all been liberals. Conservatives seem to just shut up and look at me angrily.

Edited by unbillievable

Is this a real question?  Only an !@#$ confronts someone. And only an !@#$ is unwilling to listen or not at least let someone else speak.

If I get annoyed or you're in my face, especially about the sky fairy that is my father, the deadbeat dad most people know as God, then yes. I will. Because they want to pray for me and that's annoying 

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Is this a real question?  Only an !@#$ confronts someone. And only an !@#$ is unwilling to listen or not at least let someone else speak.

If I get annoyed or you're in my face, especially about the sky fairy that is my father, the deadbeat dad most people know as God, then yes. I will. Because they want to pray for me and that's annoying 

Repent, child, the Kingdom of God is at hand!

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

To cause them to have a heart attack?  I used to but its no fun anymore.

I got a liberal sputtering yesterday, he was still yelling non-sequiturs at me as I laughed away walking... could hear him 20 feet away.

made my week!!!

So why do you still do it then if nots fun?  Sounds like it was still fun yesterday.

27 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

So why do you still do it then if nots fun?  Sounds like it was still fun yesterday.

He wasn't in peril of having a heart attack in front of me.

cough *context* cough

9 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I mean in real life.  Like if someone expresses something against what you believe in.  Will you confront them or not out of fear of some argument escalating?   Or just depends on the person/situation 

depends.

are talking to me or at me. talking to me, sure.

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I don't have political beliefs. I have facts. ...

lol. you might want to go lay down.

3 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Repent, child, the Kingdom of God is at hand!

dude did i tell you about katie?

the one from the opener?

i replied to a photo of hers and said "you look amazing"  out of no where the next morning "i blocked you on my social media and unfollowed you on other things.  do not make me block your number, too.  you can't tell me i look amazing, that's not right."

i replied back "eat ****, i don't care.  i'll block my number for you.  go pray to your pretend fairy in the sky to forgive me, but god damn, you're crazy."

...she loathed being called crazy.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

the one from the opener?

i replied to a photo of hers and said "you look amazing"  out of no where the next morning "i blocked you on my social media and unfollowed you on other things.  do not make me block your number, too.  you can't tell me i look amazing, that's not right."

i replied back "eat ****, i don't care.  i'll block my number for you.  go pray to your pretend fairy in the sky to forgive me, but god damn, you're crazy."

Thoughts and prayers, buddy. Thoughts and prayers.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Thoughts and prayers, buddy. Thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and prayers for what?

That was September man! I've already done messed up with Kara, Andrea, working on messing up with both... Crap I forgot one of their names but the other ones Megan.

I like to have reasonable discussions about politics with people I disagree with 

IF we can remain calm and respectful. I only know 2 such people in the world, my brother and my mother in law. 

Politics is like religeon to most people and they have to win. Their way or you're an idiot. I would NEVER "confront" anyone about differing political beliefs.  Who am I to tell anyone else what to think?

4 hours ago, Albwan said:

liberals scare the daylights out of me i pretend im a dem out of fear, no chance

I tell anyone my politics. Watch the attacks this post will get.

You're scared of liberals, and you pretend you're something you're not out of fear - of what, you don't say.

Why would anyone attack such a gutless, non-committal world view?

14 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

the one from the opener?

Lol you did tell me that.  She does sound nuts.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

For a happy life in social gatherings  

Never talk Religion or Politics 

Yep.  The acronym I remember is RAPE, because rape is bad, mmmkay?

Religion

Abortion

Politics

Economics (or Exes, depending on who you ask and the situation)