You want fries with that?

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Well while this mess is being sorted out why don’t we have this brilliant women help us understand why calling fries French Fries in not also a problem given they have nothing to do with the French.

It's quite possible this woman has a "french fry face diving fetish".

59 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

For what it is worth, I was comforted watching the video, knowing that the young woman causing the fuss is obviously dumb as dirt, and young.  She has a long, tough road ahead of her.

Dumb or stoned, I'd still hit it.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

It's quite possible this woman has a "french fry face diving fetish".

You are ALL OVER the face-diving-into-food genre these days! Love it.

She's really, REALLY dumb. Probably the sister of the dude who slid down the upper deck a few years ago......

• Like (+1) 1

I think we call them French Fries at TB in Canada. Maybe it's just Fries or Fries Supreme for our tailored menus.

As for BK, they did a major research project a decade ago to defeat McD's fries and through taste tests were convinced they had perfected it.

But still nobody went to BK for their fries.

I thought it was weird the other day hearing taco bell didn't have fries

In Ontario they always had them, either regular or supreme which is basically just fries w/ taco meat, tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.

When I worked at KFC a long time ago, it was owned by the same company as taco bell and pizza hut, and the occasional time we ran out of fries before our weekly order came in, we would sometimes call their store and get some cases from them cause they were the same

As for BK fries, I would chose them over McDonald's any day. I think they were the first ones to go to the "crispy fries" around here.

You should let BK know about your existence, we had a tender (not chicken parts)  for some work for BK (went nowhere) and they are still very upset that people went with McD's anyways.  You might get some coupons....

For sitting in the car I usually wind up at BK or Harvey's because McD's will be a 20 minute wait.  I'm not really that particular and actually like BK and H burgers better. But those fries at McDs.....

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

You should let BK know about your existence, we had a tender (not chicken parts)  for some work for BK (went nowhere) and they are still very upset that people went with McD's anyways.  You might get some coupons....

For sitting in the car I usually wind up at BK or Harvey's because McD's will be a 20 minute wait.  I'm not really that particular and actually like BK and H burgers better. But those fries at McDs.....

I prefer BK also, find Harvey's too messy for the car. I only like to go to McD's for breakfast or quick cheap cheeseburgers for snack while driving. Usually end up at McD's though cause the.kids want happy meals and are very picky on wht they eat

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Fake as hell.  Completely staged.  

When the camera starts as soon as she starts ordering you know it's fake as hell.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Give me a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger, Arby's curly fries, and a Wendy's chocolate frosty.  Just once a year though as I plan on living long enough to see the Bills win a SB.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

When the camera starts as soon as she starts ordering you know it's fake as hell.

Probably staged by Burger King.  It fits in with the general "We don't know what the !@#$ we're doing!" theme of their advertising of the past half-century.