ESPN 30 for 30: The Two Bills (Parcells and Belichick)

Parcells accomplished a lot and was great for a sound bite but for me his greatness as a coach is diminished by the fact that both his SB wins were with Belichik.

And we are all painfully aware that the opposite is not true.

I'd watch a Parcells 30 for 30, couldn't stomach it with the other guy

10 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Parcells will say some interesting and funny things.  Belichick is essentially Death walking the sidelines.  

Most people only hear the BB remarks when some fool asks him a stupid question like, "Are you thinking about benching Brady?" Or some other wild conspiracy like a rift with him, TB12, and Kraft. Of course he's going to give a terse answer. However, on those rare occasions when he's asked an intelligent question, he sounds just like any other coach.

9 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Parcells accomplished a lot and was great for a sound bite but for me his greatness as a coach is diminished by the fact that both his SB wins were with Belichik.

And we are all painfully aware that the opposite is not true.

I'd watch a Parcells 30 for 30, couldn't stomach it with the other guy

Um ... Parcells HIRED Belichick. Building a good staff is the most important job of a coach.

• 4 weeks later...

If Parcell’s has any hate in his heart it’s because Belichick is by far the better coach.

Jealousy.

If not for Belichick the Bills have a Lombardi in their trophy case and Parcell’s has one ring instead of two.

45 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

If Parcell’s has any hate in his heart it’s because Belichick is by far the better coach.

Jealousy.

If not for Belichick the Bills have a Lombardi in their trophy case and Parcell’s has one ring instead of two.

Couldn't disagree more on that Lombardi. The Bills have it if they knew how to manage the clock at the end of Supe XXV. Or if Ted Marchibroda did the obvious and ran the heck out of Thurman Thomas vs that 3 man line look. Ted decided to dance with who brung him. Still, either way it had little to do with Belichick .