Nonsensical features you wish SDS could program into the board

BuffaloBill

* A direct link to the Russ Brandon “Yeahhhhhh!!!” Pic from the war room whenever we score a TD or sign a big free agent. 

* When a TBD member gets suspended for awhile, there name should be in a small box on the homepage called “The Freezer” (as in “Ground up....”)

* We need direct access to Adam Schefter and other insiders so Savior Peterman can express his concerns. 

* I don’t feel comfortable sending $24.99 from my credit card each year to BuffaloBill’s PayPal account. There should be a way to waive annual dues if a TBD member has more than 5000 posts. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

But a "You're an idiot" icon would reduce my post count from some 10,000 a year to about 3.

Never knew you were in Clarence.  I "grew up" in the Boncrest/Overlook/Shimerville area.

Really? Can that be documented?  :)

I wasn’t too far away, actually. We moved a LOT, but mostly. Williamsville, East Amherst, Swormville. Used to bike to some park with a waterfall in Clarence. I don’t remember the name, but I’d like to go see that when I get back early next season. I had some fantastic times there.  

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

* I don’t feel comfortable sending $24.99 from my credit card each year to BuffaloBill’s PayPal account. There should be a way to waive annual dues if a TBD member has more than 5000 posts. 

It's a sliding scale based on the number of posts and time here as a member, he didn't tell you that? 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

It would probably crash the board

So ... its a winner?

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

We have one.  SaviorPeterman is our icon for knowing nothing.

Great #1 option 

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Pefect. In the interim, a quick & simple ‘ #SP ‘ comment will suffice.

How do we tag that?  @ #SP    oops that brings up another user !!!  

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

What about a 'Go Live' button where we can see what other posters are really doing. 

That way when Boyst says he's with a 10, we can see that its really a 4.

Does he break out the ruler for every single one he brings home?

• Haha (+1) 1