Anybody thinking our wins look a little less impressive...

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

You can look at a lot of teams that way. Take this week’s opponent New Orleans. Where are there quality wins? The Phins, Green Bay without Rodgers, the 4-4 Lions who beat a weak Green Bay team last night to get to .500. The list goes on a bad Chicago team or a Tampa team that’s 2-6. Hard to find a team with multiple quality wins. Bills will roll this week. Book It !!!!

Man, I so want to believe this. I agree with your League assessment, but my 17+ year Doomshield is firmly in place. 

I don’t see another win til Indy.

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They all count whether "impressive" or not.  You line up against the opponent each week and if you're victorious there's no need to apologize for the success.  In the infamous words of Dickie J, "It's hard to win in the NFL".

Unless you beat NE when Brady only plays the first half.  Then it doesn't count.  0:)

This is what i've been saying all along.

Yeah, we beat the Bucs, Denver and Atlanta, but we're all seeing now how bad these teams really are. So if you put it into perspective, we really haven't impressed with any solid wins against solid teams. 

And along comes a disrespected Jets team on Thursday night in front of a national crowd............bad things, man............bad things.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is why we need to beat a good team that's playing well.  If we beat the Saints (6 wins in a row), I think we can say that really means something.

...until the Saints go on to lose a few more games this year and the talking point becomes “Welp, guess the Saints aren’t that good! That’s another W that doesn’t count!”

55 minutes ago, Sweats said:

This is what i've been saying all along.

Yeah, we beat the Bucs, Denver and Atlanta, but we're all seeing now how bad these teams really are. So if you put it into perspective, we really haven't impressed with any solid wins against solid teams. 

And along comes a disrespected Jets team on Thursday night in front of a national crowd............bad things, man............bad things.

We beat the Jets first game. All NFL wins are solid.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Atlanta, Oakland and NYJ would all be at or over  .500 if they didn’t lose to the Bills...

200w.gif

I love this.

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Unless you beat NE when Brady only plays the first half.  Then it doesn't count.  0:)

Or if you beat Green Bay but Jordy Nelson drops a pass on the 3rd quarter. Then it doesn't count.

12 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

At the time, the wins over Denver, Atlanta, Oakland, and Tampa Bay looked like signature wins.  But those teams are not living up to expectations this season - none is above .500 right now.

With 6 of our final 8 games against teams currently .500 or better are we about to get gut-punched back to reality?

I'm trying to trust the process and not compare to past Bills teams, but it's tough...

I do think our wins have been against sub par teams.

I also think that the Jets loss last Thursday was the beginning of the Bills coming back down to earth.

As far as the process goes - I always understood it as getting rid of the players who don't fit, stockpiling some draft picks and looking toward the future.

I am down with the process and I truly believe it will work out within the next two years.

But 2017 is over and the Bills have already exceeded expectations.

14 hours ago, section122 said:

So they aren't less impressive to me as a win is a win in the NFL.  I think on the flip side I think the only loss that looks really bad right now is the Bengals game.

The Jets loss looks really bad too. What a clunker. Panthers on the road is not embarrassing, but we could have had it.

2 hours ago, Sweats said:

I can't believe you even knew who that picture was....................lol

Knowing is a crime in some states.