What's everyone watching today?

Steptide

Just got home turned on the Broncos Eagles game momentarily to see Broncos hit a 53 yard FG and then switched to Fox right in time to see Watkins haul in a 67 yard TD after he smoked whoever was guarding him by like 5 yards...man we could really use that about now...

Edited by matter2003
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Just got home turned on the Broncos Eagles game momentarily to see Broncos hit a 53 yard FG and then switched to Fox right in time to see Watkins haul in a 67 yard TD after he smoked whoever was guarding him by like 5 yards...man we could really use that about now...

College open after blown coverage. I'm pretty sure YOU could have caught that for a TD.

16 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

Watched Dareus and Jags stuff the living day light out of Bengals. held to 29 yards rushing. Used to be worst in league against run. I'm so glad we can help out our former HC and fellow AFC team. 

Dareus hardly played in this game. 

Now watching Skins vs. Seahawks. Just saw something I rarely ever see...a RB for the Hawks threw out a stiff arm on Skin's CB Josh Norman, and Norman grabbed that stiff arm and made the tackle by pulling the RB down to the ground by his arm! More defensive players should do this...might even see some broken arms.

Edited by John in Jax
word change

Watched 5 games, fun stuff from it.

Giants let up on a 3rd and 33 catch and run for a TD

Seattle kicker biffs 3 wide left

Chiefs on a Hail Mary strategically throw to the 30 and the man then sprints to the TD

Edited by row_33