How did you find TBD

fansince88

Thought this would be fun. Back in 2009  I was trying to find out what was going on for the NFL draft. When I searched I typed in Buffalo Bills News sites and this page came up. Wasnt until September after reading the news here every day that I realized I could sign up and join the forum. Been here nearly daily since then making friends. Thanks for this SDS Lets go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

Hmm... I've pretty much been coming here since day one, in the mid to late '90's.

At that time I was living in Colorado, in the middle of Broncos territory and needed to get my Bills info.  Before the internets, the only place to hear about the Bills was the old Shout! newspaper, and from Chris Berman during NFL Primetime.

Are there any posters here that used to be affiliated with the Shout! newspaper?  I always looked forward to finding a new copy in my mailbox.

Anyway, the internet came about and so did TBD.  Thank God.

That said, I've been visiting the site just about every friggin' day, from many locations around the world.  I can just imagine how much work time and productivity I've wasted all those years. Sad.

Wasn't this forum originally affiliated with a newspaper,  (The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, perhaps?) before it became it's own stand-alone website and forum?

If anyone remembers the history of TBD, I'd love to hear it.

Let's go Buffalo!!

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Hmm... I've pretty much been coming here since day one, in the late '90's.

Wasn't this forum originally affiliated with a newspaper,  (The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, perhaps?) before it became it's own stand-alone website and forum?

That said, I've been visiting the site just about every friggin' day since.  Sad.

If anyone remembers the history of TBD, I'd love to hear it.

Let's go Buffalo!!

Thats interesting. How did this page come about? Great question! 

I found it as a link to get the articles many, many moons ago. I eventually stumbled onto the knuckleheads inside, and now I rarely read an article. I think SDS is napping, so maybe we’ll get the recap when he recovers. 

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Thats interesting. How did this page come about? Great question! 

Scott can answer better, but it was when the D&C was shutting down their message board. 

As to the original question, I was looking for pictures of the Jills, sometime around 1997, and Scott was hosting a webpage for them on TBD.

3 minutes ago, Idandria said:

I was at work one day and looked over a co-workers shoulder to see what he was doing on his computer. He was on TBD. 

I remembered the catchy name, and checked out the website. I've been a regular since. 

And THAT is why you NEVER go to work! It can ruin your life, exposing you to all the bad people out there.