Going to get some dinner and relax...

SDS

I went to bed at 6:15am. Slept an hour or so, but I napped prior to when I started at 10:15pm last night. However, time for me to shower and get dinner with the wife. I'll be offline for a few hours.

Use the force.

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

I went to bed at 6:15am. Slept an hour or so, but I napped prior to when I started at 10:15pm last night. However, time for me to shower and get dinner with the wife. I'll be offline for a few hours.

Use the force.

Mobile version looks great. Thanks for your work. 

25 minutes ago, SDS said:

Use the force.

Thank you for all you do. We ALL thank you, but probably not as much as your wife will for talking a shower. 

Great job with the new site. You can really tell that you've put a lot of thought and research into this. 

Well done sir.

Change tends to be hard, so I was expecting to dislike the change to TBD until I got used to them. But that hasn't been the case at all. I love this new site. 

Thanks for everything you do SDS. 

You didn't leave Rosen in charge did you?

For those that don't know and my memory was fuzzy... But for some reason Scott had to be away a while and leave someone else over the board. That member was Jay.  Well, that was when the Bills traded for Bledsoe and the board had got bombarded with members and overloaded the board with Jay completely frustrated with what to do.  Good times, good times.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SDS said:

Use the force.

I can’t find the Force option in any of the menus. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

You didn't leave Rosen in charge did you?

For those that don't know and my memory was fuzzy... But for some reason Scott had to be away a while and leave someone else over the board. That member was Jay.  Well, that was when the Bills traded for Bledsoe and the board had got bombarded with members and overloaded the board with Jay completely frustrated with what to do.  Good times, good times.

It was Lawyer Milloy.