Bills CAN get back on track vs New Orleans

Nah saints defense isn't good. They only have one impressive win this year against Carolina. The bills will have extra time and rest. Kelvin will be ready and the offense will look different with him, than what past game tape shows. the bills win comfortably

One WR will be completely shut down so whoever Lattimore is covering say goodbye to him.

Guess tou havent watch the Saints currently sitting at 16th overall in DVOA with -4.4 DVOA. Bills defense sitting at 10 with -7.7.

Now how they match up against our strength is not good. Their rush rank is 29th. Look for a similar gameplan load the box. Try not to let Shady beat you and dare Taylor to out duel Brees.

The team and HC understand what they're about and how bad last night was. I anticipate a much better performance at home.

...plenty of time to figure out what went wrong other than Jets' dominance......this defense is Pettine like bi-polar......one week stout against the run and Wikileaks next......same for OL......Jets laid it out and Buffalo had no answers on the counter punch......inability to adjust could be a deal killer...................

The easiest route to ten is Saints, Chargers, Colts, Dolphins, Dolphins.

That means the next two games are critical....

i actually think the easier route is chiefs chargers colts phins phins. chiefs have a bad defense. 28th against run 29 against pass. their offense has been playing lights out. defense obviously gets a lot of turnovers. if we avoid turnovers in that game i think we win.

Getting Clay and Gaines back to practice early next week would be a huge step towards a victory over NO. 

Lattimore is playing great right now, another receiving threat like Clay will make life easier on Tyrod and Shady.

The zone coverage has looked awesome with Gaines on the field and pathetic when he is off it. Is he that good? I don't know. Maybe it's just the communication or that Shareece Wright is CFL level talent but it's been night and day with/without Gaines.

Edited by Commonsense