Offensive Line

CDogg20

They were an absolute joke tonight. Something needs to be done. Giving up that many sacks to a team that is no bueno today is laughable. Weve let it slide long enough, something needs to change. Tyrod had 2 seconds on average to throw, I counted. That was where we lost the game imo. The D was bad but the o line gave our d no time to recoup.

Edited by CDogg20

In my 30+ years of watching football, that may have been the worst blocking I've ever witnessed.

Every lineman on the Bills looked like they were doing the Moonwalk last night. Getting shoved back into the QB on every passing play. And on running plays, Shady would take the hand-off and immediately be surrounded by 3-4 Jets players.

I'm used to seeing games like this from Jordan Mills and whatever bum is playing Right Guard for us. But it was especially alarming to see 350 pound Cordy Glenn getting his @$$ pushed into Tyrod Taylor's lap on every single snap. Short week or not, how does a quality NFL Left Tackle let himself get embarrassed like that? We aren't talking about "mental lapses" or too slow getting out of his stance. He was just getting physically dominated on every play (mostly by Kony Ealy, who he has 75 LBs on).

Edited by mjt328

In my 30+ years of watching football, that may have been the worst blocking I've ever witnessed.

Every lineman on the Bills looked like they were doing the Moonwalk last night. Getting shoved back into the QB on every passing play. And on running plays, Shady would take the hand-off and immediately be surrounded by 3-4 Jets players.

I'm used to seeing games like this from Jordan Mills and whatever bum is playing Right Guard for us. But it was especially alarming to see 350 pound Cordy Glenn getting his @$$ pushed into Tyrod Taylor's lap on every single snap.

Agreed my man, Shady was surrounded by quite a few before the los on every play. Completely embarrassing.

@christrapasso

Per @PFF, the #Bills surrendered 21 quarterbacks pressures last night (4 given to Tyrod). That is...not good.

Re: last tweet - #Bills went into last night's game allowing an average of 10.5 quarterback pressures per game.

Anything that could go wrong, did.

4 players chose to have their worst game of the season all at once on the same unit.

@christrapasso

Per @PFF, the #Bills surrendered 21 quarterbacks pressures last night (4 given to Tyrod). That is...not good.

Re: last tweet - #Bills went into last night's game allowing an average of 10.5 quarterback pressures per game.

Yowch! People need to stop blaming TT for the sacks, at least for this game. 17 jailbreaks - my god.

To me its a simple fix and you have 10 days to do it.

Glenn incognito wood groy Dawkins

Set it, let it gel

And lets go

This . Why Ducasse is still playing astounds me. He must have dirty pictures of someone