It’s Gameday and I’m working

YoloinOhio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up before 6 this morning and have been anxious since I got to work.

I'll be out of here at 5 and drive over to my Bills Club. I should make it in time for kickoff.

As good as I feel about the Bills chances tonight, I admit that I am a bit nervous. Just a bit though.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Otis and Milo?

that's actually an outstanding idea.

Oh crap. I don't. And now I'm sad. My BB.com memories are fading......

i'm not going to lie...this hurts a bit.

it was to go as millionaires from the 20s...top hats, ascots, tuxes with tails. i think it was because some posters where so attached to how "trashy" the bills games have become, that we wanted to class them up a bit.

Ugh. Dentists...

such a sexy bunch.

Edited by teef

that's actually an outstanding.

i'm not going to lie...this hurts a bit.

it was to go as millionaires from the 20s...top hats, ascots, tuxes with tails. i think it was because some posters where so attached to how "trashy" the bills games have become, that we wanted to class them up a bit.

such a sexy bunch.

Don't forget your monocle.

I never looked at this game as trap or letdown because nfl players love to play in prime time on national tv. This is their only chance to do it this year. I think they are hyped and I dont think the opponent makes a bit of difference. I think they are confident, not cocky. If KB plays hes going to want to show out too. Cant imagine it didnt sting a little bit to get traded.

They might lose but if they do it wont be because they somehow looked past the game, it will be because they just dont play well and the Jets do.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I never looked at this game as trap or letdown because nfl players love to play in prime time on national tv. This is their only chance to do it this year. I think they are hyped and I dont think the opponent makes a bit of difference. I think they are confident, not cocky. If KB plays hes going to want to show out too. Cant imagine it didnt sting a little bit to get traded.

They might lose but if they do it wont be because they somehow looked past the game, it will be because they just dont play well and the Jets do.

Keep posting positive things like this.

Its helping make me feel more confident about tonight

CBF