It’s Gameday and I’m working

YoloinOhio

Keep posting positive things like this.

Its helping make me feel more confident about tonight

CBF

i wish the Jets were as bad as they were supposed to be. Somehow they very nearly beat the Pats. Should have, really if the Pats didnt forever have the refs in their pocket. I dont think the Jets have a great team but they are certainly capable of winning this one. But I have no doubt the Bills will bring it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish the Jets were as bad as they were supposed to be. Somehow they very nearly beat the Pats. Should have, really if the Pats didnt forever have the refs in their pocket. I dont think the Jets have a great team but they are certainly capable of winning this one. But I have no doubt the Bills will bring it.

that says it all.

if the Pats didn't forever have the refs in their pocket they would be 4-4 right now.

i'm not going to lie...this hurts a bit.

it was to go as millionaires from the 20s...top hats, ascots, tuxes with tails. i think it was because some posters where so attached to how "trashy" the bills games have become, that we wanted to class them up a bit.

OMG that's right. I believe we were discussing whatever the latest flaming table/idiot slides off a 2nd story railing/dizzy bat incident was.

You and me dressed to the nines would be the bees knees buddy.

Forgive my memory. I'm suffering from BBMBPTSD still.

Damn I miss that place a lot.

Ok not exactly what I was looking for....

CBF

You and me both man. Games where I'm stationed are at 13 hours ahead of Buffalo time, so a Thursday night game is at 9:30 AM on Friday. At least I won't have to wake up at 2 AM on a work night to watch this one. Huge game, hope we can pull off the sweep.

I was at Yokota AB in Japan for the Superbowl vs. the Redskins....game came on at about 9:30am Monday morning, if I remember correctly. I was away from base, at a joint exercise, working nights, so I had the day off. Was able to get away and make my way back to our onbase home, just in time to see the Bills look terrible. LOL

OMG that's right. I believe we were discussing whatever the latest flaming table/idiot slides off a 2nd story railing/dizzy bat incident was.

You and me dressed to the nines would be the bees knees buddy.

Forgive my memory. I'm suffering from BBMBPTSD still.

Damn I miss that place a lot.

we are, too

from his post ... I think the party may have already started

klogi1O.jpg

No matter what I say. You'd never believe who this is.