It’s Gameday and I’m working

YoloinOhio

driving or flying?

Flying up on Friday. Meeting up w/ some guys from law school to see the Sabres Friday night, Canadian Ballet Saturday, and Bills Sunday.

Yo E, you gotta come to Hammers and join our tailgate! We will have twenty Lenz family members, tons of pork, beans, gumbo, beers etc!

I will try for sure.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't focus on work right now. I'm pacing around the house because it feels like my chest is going to explode from the anxiety about this game.

To say this game is LARGE is an understatement!

Agreed. I think this could be a huge game for us. What scares me most is that this is a game we should win and I'm so used to the old Bills losing games like this

CBF

Spoiler alert, teef! Sheesh.

i never even thought of that.

for anyone who hasn't seen old yeller...everything works out just fine!

Same here. Its great isnt it?

i can never go back. ever. even if i have to go in for a couple of hours on a friday, i feel like i'm being over worked.

Thanks. Let's hope it ends in Bills victory!

also, happy birfday.

Agreed. I think this could be a huge game for us. What scares me most is that this is a game we should win and I'm so used to the old Bills losing games like this

CBF

Tonight will certainly tell us a lot about this team. Jets have lost 3 in a row but held 14 points leads in two of them before collapsing, both those leads were against division teams in the Pats and Dolphins.

One thing in particular this team still needs to improve on is 1st quarter play and hopefully coming out tonight and scoring some points early will go a long way to avoiding a potential let down and disappointment.

i never even thought of that.

for anyone who hasn't seen old yeller...everything works out just fine!

i can never go back. ever. even if i have to go in for a couple of hours on a friday, i feel like i'm being over worked.

also, happy birfday.

Thanks teef!

Is that the one where McDermott is at the door asking if he can share the process?

yes there is that one, where he's one of the Jehovah's Witnesses at the door asking if you've heard about the process, but the fun was also tag someone here so they check their phone and you can remind them to trust the process