It’s Gameday and I’m working

YoloinOhio

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have issues. I remember what I wore 2 years ago when the Bills beat the Jets in TNF at MetLife. Im wearing it again. Its not Bills stuff which is even more disturbing that I remembered.

Tailgate in my cubicle. Spreadsheets and keg stands

dont throw any of the coworkers you hate through any tables

Tomorrow will be worse because win or lose I cant sleep after night games. Guaranteed 2-3 hrs of sleep tonight.

This...well, this and a lot of the things stated here.

I was fine, I was fine, then this morning: I am nervous as all get out and I need the game to start in 15 minutes. I feel like a little kid.

Isn't it great?

Just do what Im doing Yolo. Ive got it all figured out. I scheduled a 1:00 meeting out of the office and then I am going to slide out after that. Im going to hit the gym to work some nervous energy out at about 3 and plan on getting to the Bills Backers Bar at 6 ish. Game starts here at like 7:25. Tomorrow I am going to sleep in and go play golf at about 10 until it gets dark. Basically the lunchtime today will start my weekend.

Nice plan, I like it.

I haven't done anything at work yet today except read Bills stuff. I do got a meting at 11:30 today, probably going to shoot out of here after that, go to the gym & then go home & get ready for the game. Wanted to watch it outside tonight but doesn't look like the weather will cooperate(rainy & about 50 right now). Got my BIL & a few of my friends coming over tonight, we are going to do some deep frying. I can't wait. I work remote on Fridays so it is all good. I don't want to call it a must win tonight but....this is one of those games if we lose at the end of the season if we are on the outside looking in to the playoff picture it is a game we will surely regret dropping.

Bruh if you get on the road now you'll get to Metlife in plenty of time.

it's a 9.5 hr drive. I have to work. I am low on money with 3 trips for games and $1000 for the Panthers and falcons alone + 1000 for buffalo. And spending $500+ on imagine dragons next week.

If I had known I of the Benjamin trade I'd have tried to get time off.

thought about having gug take me. Not sure if I would fit in his car. Lol

maybe if you laid across his lap

How to get through the day and be productive? This is a yuuuuge game. Im nervous as hell.

I feel a little cold coming on, boss...

I'm with you.

This game will make me a true believer if we win.

The typical old Bills would lose this game. This is a game we SHOULD win

I don't know how I will get through today at work either

CBF