OJ Simpson handing out candy on Halloween in a Bills jersey

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Bruce was the greatest ever at his position, Juice was not.

Juice had maybe 3 or 4 RBs before him in his class.

Bruce was about 100th for his talent chronologically when he rolled into town.

Both were the top football icons of the franchise, not much use in comparison, they both simply were.

Great to see the juice is loose, I'd ask him to sign the candy bar. He wasnt convicted of the murders so he shouldn't be treated like he did it. The glove don't fit

I have no grounds to fear Juice if I met him and acted respectfully.

Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Don't be naive.

Says who? Not a judge, not a jury, not the evidence.

Because I believe he's a murderer and a thug and a thief, and who knows what "skills" he picked up in prison.

On what do you base this assertion?

What irresponsible parents. Regardless of his accomplishments on the football field, as great as they were, I would NEVER allow my kid to approach that man.

Says the Belushi avatar. The kids likely have no idea who the old guy is and just want candy. I gave out candy and the average amount of time the kids were at my door was seconds. 1) Say "Trick or treat" 2) Present bowl of candy 3) kids" Thank you". Wow the irresponsibility.

Says who? Not a judge, not a jury, not the evidence.

On what do you base this assertion?

Just stop. I've watch the trial and have seen enough after the fact documentaries on the evidence presented and not presented in court to form a personal opinion. The fact that he wasn't convicted in the criminal court doesn't mean that he didn't do it. It simply means the prosecution did a crappy job bringing the case, and the defense did just enough to cast the technical shadow of doubt.

The Civil court found him more likely than not responsible for those deaths.

Like Royal says... "don't be naive"

Says the Belushi avatar. The kids likely have no idea who the old guy is and just want candy. I gave out candy and the average amount of time the kids were at my door was seconds. 1) Say "Trick or treat" 2) Present bowl of candy 3) kids" Thank you". Wow the irresponsibility.

My avatar? LOL. Yeah I like comedy and booze. I don't worship the dude, and I'm pretty sure he never murdered anyone (but himself).

Maybe that's the way you do it. I don't

I go out with my kids. I know who live in the neighborhood and where. And we definitely skip houses of those people that I know are disreputable.

Why doesn't that surprise me.

because you know me personally and judge me based on what you know me from countless times we have met in person to know I am a really bad and terrible person who belong in jail because I say really mean things and hurt people's feelings and most importantly disagree with you.

Duh, jeesh. I am smart enough to get it. Why aren't you?

He wasn't found innocent, either.

in American justice he is innocent.