[closed]Jets game looms LARGE!

LARGE indeed and the prospect of getting off to a 6-2 for the first time since 1993 should send chills down most Bills fans spines since that was also our last SB appearance.

Yes there are some concerns with the Jets, mostly because they have held a lead in the last 3 games which they ended up losing including 14 points leads against playoff teams in the Pats and Dolphins. And throwing the Falcons in the mix that's the two SB teams from last year they could have beat.

Also a painful reminder that the last 5-2 start in 2011 was pretty much derailed by the same Jets team that was the first of 7 straight losses. And while I don't see that happening this year we definitely need to stay focused against a very tough 2nd half schedule.

Regadless I predict a Bills victory on Thur, what are you concerns if any?

Is this where you will predict both the Dolphins and Jets are 11 win teams?

Be serious Royale, Jets had a feel good start but they are not going to the playoffs and closer to the team most pundits expected this year. But they certainly aren't terrible.

Dolphins are still playoff bound IMO though but not worried about them until December. Focus this week is taking care of business in primetime!

Be serious Royale, Jets had a feel good start but they are not going to the playoffs and closer to the team most pundits expected this year. But they certainly aren't terrible.

Dolphins are still playoff bound IMO though but not worried about them until December. Focus this week is taking care of business in primetime!

You're really impressed with the Dolphins giving up 8 more points per game then they are scoring.

At least in the last 3 weeks, they were able to get their PPG scoring in double digits.

The Dolphins just got absolutely destroyed by Ryan Mallet. Gase is this close to losing the whole team. There is no way they sniff playoffs.

If we don't have a let down I see this being a 2nd straight blowout win for the Bills.

Which would be impressive since the Jets have played hard and hung around with playoff teams the last 3 weeks. Time to send a message to the rest of the NFL on primetime!

24 hours ago you predicted the Raiders would blow out the Bills. Please step away from the keyboard.

Wow, dude just listen to yourself! Porpoises were just shut out 40-0...

its a division game and the jets have shown to be plenty tough enough to be able to win a game like this. hard to sweep teams in the division. i wont be surprised if the bills win and I think they SHOULD.... but also wont be horribly surprised if a competitve jets team shows up, plays inspired ball at home in primetime and takes one.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

I honestly thought we'd get a break this week on this kind of crap.

its a division game and the jets have shown to be plenty tough enough to be able to win a game like this. hard to sweep teams in the division. i wont be surprised if the bills win and I think they SHOULD.... but also wont be horribly surprised if a competitve jets team shows up, plays inspired ball at home in primetime and takes one.

Very true but I sure hope not because it would be very deflating and kill this teams momentum.

And if we can't beat the Jets on the road doesn't bode well for the rest of the road slate including brutal games at KC, Mia, NE and LA.

We really need a 6-2 start to absorb some impending losses in the 2nd half.