• CB or RB because you hate Bill from NY
    • OT
    • TE
    • OG/OC
    • LB
    • Safety
    • DT
    • DE

I get we have drafted running backs in the past but I fully expect them to take one in the first 3 rounds. But they need help on the dline most of all in my opinion and based on his history with Carolina, I think McDermott would agree. Make a beast front 7 to go along with the nice secondary

Identify your future QB and get him.

Listen to the MAJ!! Identify your QB and get him. I'm wanting Lamar Jackson first, Baker Mayfield second. They are both versions of Tyrod Taylor with higher ceilings. I don't care about the technique, arm strength, etc. Just look at Deshaun Watson. Critics said he was inaccurate, didn't have the arm strength but Houston has found its "franchise " QB. Lamar and Baker has that Deshaun moxie and I want that on my team.

Well, if you can trade up with Cleveland and get the first pick, you get the best QB. If not, BPA in first 2 rounds and then start horse trading.

I like Taylor but he's never going to be elite, Wentz & Watson are already better QB's etc.

THE 2018 DRAFT IS WIDE open,by that i mean many different positions including qb available in first three rounds, currently there arwe about 15 wrs ranked that are over 6'4" tall ,edge rushers and 0-lineman,abound in this draft,,and as far as qbs, there is likely more than what was in 83 draft,, even safeties are sprinkled throughout the early rounds.. we will have many options at different positions,, and that's after free agency.. things are going to be interesting in 2018 !!