So, 4-12 predictors...how's that working out?

OCinBuffalo

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 1:55 AM, OCinBuffalo said:

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the **** name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

^ I blame this guy going ape crap when 5-2 ^ 

On record as 5 here! Regardless, predicting 4 wasnt too far off, at this point. If this is your claim for victory, good on ya :-) I guess we all need something since this team sucks the life out of everyone.

7 hours ago, OJABBA said:

7-9 to 9-7....it's just where the middling teams fall.

They have 6 games left and will win 2 or 3.

Will they? Tackling is a huge issue right now- they may win 1 more game imo.

I see us being around 8-8.  We play Miami twice still and the Colts.  I also believe they will pull out a home win vs. a team they shouldn't beat.

I just rolled my eyes a few weeks ago when everyone said this 5-2 "felt different."  Everyone said the same thing when Fitztragic was throwing for 300 yards and 4 TD's in shoot outs the first half of 2011 and the D was making eye popping turnovers.  

Bottom line is the only thing that would feel different is something that IS different.  Like a reaching a winning record they haven't had before, or actually making the playoffs.  

Otherwise 5-2 is 5-2.  There is nothing to feel different about it.  Now we know there is good reason not to.

32 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

On record as 5 here! Regardless, predicting 4 wasnt too far off, at this point. If this is your claim for victory, good on ya :-) I guess we all need something since this team sucks the life out of everyone.

Will they? Tackling is a huge issue right now- they may win 1 more game imo.

Opposing offenses are opening holes the size of trailer homes vs our DL.  You can't tackle someone when your five yards away from them.