Trade Deadline: Who do you want to see added ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McBean will stand pat. It would go against everything theyve done so far to trade away picks for a rental on Hyde or Pryor. Im convinced we wont trade for anyone...unless its player for player.

Edited by CDogg20

Hyde or Gore would be nice

We have a backup RB averaging over 4.1 yards per carry and adding another 5.5 per reception. I get there is concern about what happens if McCoy goes down long term, and that his touches are limited, thus perhaps skewing his numbers and making them look more positive, but he can only prove his ability with the touches he gets, and so far, he has done that.

I cannot see Hyde coming here and being happy with a backup role. Tolbert looks better than Gore.

Overall, if we add anyone, I think we could find a place that would have a greater impact than backup RB. WR to start with.

Edited by DisplacedBillsFan

We have a backup RB averaging over 4.1 yards per carry and adding another 5.5 per reception. I get there is concern about what happens if McCoy goes down long term, and that his touches are limited, thus perhaps skewing his numbers and making them look more positive, but he can only prove his ability with the touches he gets, and so far, he has done that.

I cannot see Hyde coming here and being happy with a backup role. Tolbert looks better than Gore.

Overall, if we add anyone, I think we could find a place that would have a greater impact than backup RB. WR to start with.

Good points. I could say the same about WR though. Every week guys that supposedly are so bad step up. Holmes today for example.

TY Hilton. Carlos Hyde = playoff spot

If your only aspiration is a playoff spot, you're not in line with this regime. The process certainly does not include giving up assets to achieve the playoffs this season. If one of those two were pure salary dumps? Maybe McBeane listens.

If your only aspiration is a playoff spot, you're not in line with this regime. The process certainly does not include giving up assets to achieve the playoffs this season. If one of those two were pure salary dumps? Maybe McBeane listens.

Have to go one step at a time. Make the playoffs first. Not giving up high picks, but a reasonable cost to get into the tournament. Every year is different, it's really a year to year league. Think the Raiders believed they were going somewhere ? With all best intentions the Bills could find themselves 2-5 next season. There is no step by step " process" or formula to get to the promised land. They really have to seize the opportunity that is in front of them now. Making the playoffs in 2017 needn't be the only aspiration. It should be the first one.

Edited by Boatdrinks