Bills vs. Raiders Postgame

I may be being unrealistic. With the team they are building, with the emphasis on "team", maybe a QB like Tyrod is enough: Be a leader, play consistent, hit the open guy, make good decisions, low turnovers, and use your athleticism.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill never forget the reaction of the team when TT scrambled and found Tate on the long third down conversion (in the 3rd qtr I think). I had always suspected this team was different but that was the proof.

Its almlst unfathomable but they really play hard and for each other. Its incredible and shows up every week. I love this team.

That was pretty cool...

Great thread, as always.

Thanks for all you do, 26CB!

My pleasure as always. :beer:

Why does 26 get all the credit? this is a team effort! Lol :w00t: Nice Job 26!

That was pretty cool...

Why does 26 get all the credit? this is a team effort! Lol :w00t: Nice Job 26!

The announcers thought a fight broke out! Lol

Took them 5 seconds to realize what was happening..

A special, unique sight you rarely see nowadays for a 1st down.

Sights like that show me just how bought in and close this team is, show me how much they truly care about the game and one another. That's a Champion trait imo

@SalSports

Here they are. My 2b06.png and 2b07.png for the Bills big 34-14 win over the Raiders (as you can imagine, there weren't many going down)

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-bills-raiders-arrow-uparrow-down

@billsupdates

Report card: #Bills get high marks after rolling past #Raiders

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/10/report_card_buffalo_bills_get_high_marks_after_rolling_past_oakland_raiders.html

@JoeBuscaglia

The newest, extended episode of the #BillsBeat podcast is up! And yep, @MatthewFairburn & I are talkin' playoffs:

https://soundcloud.com/billsjoeb/playoffs-are-on-the-table-for-the-2017-buffalo-bills

Sights like that show me just how bought in and close this team is, show me how much they truly care about the game and one another. That's a Champion trait imo

Yep! I like this "team." They seem like they are really playing for each other.

I LOVE seeing Sourpuss Sully spend the first thirty-two seconds of this video chewing his tongue, and working up the gumption to say something positive about the Bills. He really dug deep for anything beyond his typical, putrid negativity.

Game ball to Jerry Sullivan, folks, for giving 110% this week... Stay posi, Sully :beer:

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever

Its not luck that we are getting these turnovers (im my opinion)

Well... it is sort of both imo. They are well-coached in the fundamentals of stripping/pinching at the ball. I notice the Bills doing it most plays. The luck comes in that it comes out and bounces into our hands. We DO feast on turnovers though!

WATCH: TURNOVERS SPARK THE BILLS (2:46)

The Bills forced 4 turnovers in their 34-14 win over the Oakland Raiders.

Stats that stood out

Here’s a look at some stats that stood out in Sunday’s win over the Raiders.

Derek Carr when targeting Amari Cooper
Week 7 vs. KC – 11 completions on 19 targets, 210 yards, 2 TDs, 131.5 rating
Week 8 vs. BUF – 5 completions on 10 targets, 48 yards, 1 INT, 24.1 rating

Buffalo leads the NFL in turnover margin at plus-14 after getting four more takeaways Sunday. The last 20 teams with the NFL’s best turnover differential made the playoffs.

Total punt return yards – Oakland – 2 returns for 11 yards
Total kick return yards – Oakland – 5 kick returns, 68 yards, 13.6 avg.

Oakland third down conversions 3-for-10 (30%)

Takeaways – Buffalo 4, Oakland 0

Time of possession – Oakland 24:23, Buffalo 35:37

173 – LeSean McCoy’s total yards from scrimmage

Trae Elston – 11 tackles (led team), 1 interception, 1 pass breakup

Bills pass defense – 8 pass breakups, 2 INTs

Andre Holmes – limited snaps – 3 catches, 51 yards, 1 TD

I was at the game and thought the same thing. I didnt know what happened until I got back to the parking lot after the game.

Ill never forget the reaction of the team when TT scrambled and found Tate on the long third down conversion (in the 3rd qtr I think). I had always suspected this team was different but that was the proof.

Its almlst unfathomable but they really play hard and for each other. Its incredible and shows up every week. I love this team.

Very Cool: https://gfycat.com/AdolescentSmoothGroundhog

I still Can't understand why people think tyrod is doing just enough. The man damn near dominated that game. The hell with stats, if you watch football, you know exactly what tyrod is doing to opposing defenses

It was funny to watch them chase him all day.

He would run deke them out of their jockstrap then set his feet and let her rip.

I LOVE seeing Sourpuss Sully spend the first thirty-two seconds of this video chewing his tongue, and working up the gumption to say something positive about the Bills. He really dug deep for anything beyond his typical, putrid negativity.

Game ball to Jerry Sullivan, folks, for giving 110% this week... Stay posi, Sully :beer:

He's mad because he has to toss his "Bills fall short" column and write a new one.

What a great scene. As I was watching, I was wondering if I had missed something, that maybe he did more than I thought he did. Nope. Just a close-knit team getting fired up for another of the "misfits."

Best part of the win for me.