Bills vs. Raiders Postgame

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was '95 Kelly's last year?

No, '96 was. '95 was an awesome season, if only Bruce Smith didn't catch a 103 degree fever and bad flu the Thursday before the Saturday Pitt playoff game. If he was healthy, we had a legitimate chance to run the table.....seriously too bad to. That was Wade's / Ted's / Bryce's / Jeffcoat's first season in Buffalo.

By the way, I found the entire raiders team to be obnoxious, especially Washington. Not sure anyone else felt the same way. Lot of punks on that team.

All starts / ends with Del Rio.....

@Cover_1_

Five Takeaways from Bills-Raiders -

https://www.lockedonbills.com/five-takeaways-bills-raiders/

The Buffalo Bills pulled off their most impressive and lopsided victory of 2017 on Sunday to improve to 5-2. In what was dubbed a rebuilding year by some, and “tanking” by others, the Bills have shown fight and produced results, proving that they will be a factor in the AFC playoff picture for the next couple of months.

Here are five takeaways from the 34-14 win:

Run game dominates again:

Matt Milano’s stock rises:

Big play Andre Holmes:

Defense continues to make big plays:

Right side of offensive line shines:

I can. It was the Bills' D.

@ProFootballTalk

Jack Del Rio "can't answer" why Raiders offense went away from big plays

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/30/jack-del-rio-cant-answer-why-raiders-offense-went-away-from-big-plays/

almost gave him credit there, figured people would get the reference

Only astute fans such as yourself would know. B-)

@AroundTheNFL

Derek Carr: 'No one thought' Raiders would be 3-5 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000869557/article/derek-carr-no-one-thought-raiders-would-be-35

DNZMIlsUMAATAz6.jpg

The question isn't what's wrong with the Raiders, it's what's right with the Bills.

Seems some of their press is as bad as ours and keep repeating same question hoping to get a different response.

- I didn't like McDermott's challenge of the fourth down play. Those short yardage fourth down plays up the middle are almost always inconclusive and he had plenty of time with the measurement to know they weren't going to overturn that.

- I thought they should have gone for two on that touchdown that Taylor got at the beginning of the fourth quarter.

McDermott appeared to want a timeout anyways at that point - that gave him a longer timeout costing him a challenge. With the zebras being how they were I doubt he expected to win it. And he has spoken against chasing points in past.

The "Good Morning Football" crew talks about how well the Bills are playing this season and discuss if they are a serious contender in the AFC.

mccoy-10-30-story.jpg
Talent still counts for a lot in the NFL, but the Bills have the other key ingredient to success in bountiful supply.