Bills vs. Raiders Postgame

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone is just on pause looking at GoBillsinDallas' post. Wow.

Still don't know if I believe in Tyrod, but I love the team they are building here. Would still like to see another WR, TE, and RB added.

I think everyone is just on pause looking at GoBillsinDallas' post. Wow.

Still don't know if I believe in Tyrod, but I love the team they are building here. Would still like to see another WR, TE, and RB added.

What else does the guy have to do? Who played a better game than him today?

Must be a bunch of pissed off Bills fans after another win!

😂😂😂😂 Let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo

Tyrod Taylor, 2 TD 0 int

Yes unfortunately there are Bills fans on this board mad right now, luckily I don't associate with any of them personally...I'm giddy babyyyy

I was at the game (unexpectedly). The whole team gathered around Tate after that play. Id never seen anything like that before. One 1st down, a great play but just one 1st down, and you could tell the whole team was pumped up for Tate. That was my underrated wow moment of the game. What has McDermott done to these guys?

It was one of the best things Ive seen from a team.

I still Can't understand why people think tyrod is doing just enough. The man damn near dominated that game. The hell with stats, if you watch football, you know exactly what tyrod is doing to opposing defenses

160 yards and 1 TD is "dominating"? LMAO. Meanwhile, in reality, Russel Wilson and Deshaun Watson both have 400+ yards and 4 TDs

Let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo

Tyrod Taylor, 2 TD 0 int

Yes unfortunately there are Bills fans on this board mad right now, luckily I don't associate with any of them personally...I'm giddy babyyyy

If anyone is unhappy after this game their are not fans

Micah Hyde: "Next Man Up" (3:06)

S Micah Hyde talks about the play of S Trae Elston, the high rate of turnover production and more.

Kyle Williams: "Keep Working" (1:51)
Defensive Lineman Kyle Williams addressed the media inside the locker room following the 34-14 win over the Raiders topics include; playing as a team, young players stepping up, and the quick turnaround for the next game.

Top 3 things we learned from Bills-Raiders

top-3-things-10-29-story.jpg

The Bills takeaway parade continues, White takes Cooper out of the game and 20 points proving not to be a barrier for Buffalo's offense at home.

160 yards and 1 TD is "dominating"? LMAO. Meanwhile, in reality, Russel Wilson and Deshaun Watson both have 400+ yards and 4 TDs

Ha ha, and Carr passed for 300+. Still an L. Bunch of plays that meant nothing. Meanwhile Taylor was dropping dimes. This was an asskicking. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Things I like:

After a pretty good absence home field advantage is back.

Winning the takeaway battle. The stats are there to back it up if you win this you're going to win more games than you lose.

Playing as a team perhaps the best In town in my memory and I go back to the Knox years.

Things I don't like:

Pass rush

When the turnovers and Luck dry up will you have playmakers that can win you a game.

That Phantom penalty in the first quarter was one of the worst I've ever seen where the player slipped and we got flagged but credit to the team for not letting Hochuli and his crew take over.

Its not luck that we are getting these turnovers (im my opinion)

CBS Sports Team Grades

Buffalo 34-14 over Oakland

OAK.pngRaiders: F

If you're wondering how ugly things have gotten for the Raides, they had seven drives in this game where they ran five or fewer plays. The Raiders' inability to keep a drive going meant their defense was on the field for almost the entire game, and by the fourth quarter, you could tell which team was worn out. In the fourth quarter alone LeSean McCoy racked up 63 of his 151 rushing yards against a Raiders defense the looked like it wanted to get off the field and on a plane back to Oakland.

BUF.pngBills: A

The Bills' win against the Raiders turned into the LeSean McCoy show on Sunday. It's almost like McCoy was wearing Crisco on his jersey because the Raiders couldn't tackle him at all in this game. The Bills running back carried the ball 27 times for 151 yards and a touchdown against the Raiders. McCoy's total marked the third time in his Bills career that he's hit the 150-yard mark, and not surprisingly, the Bills have won all three of those games. McCoy's at his best when the defense also has to worry about Tyrod Taylor ,and that's what happened against Oakland. Taylor kept the Raiders defense on its feet with an efficient 20-of-27 performance.