Logan Thomas’ Daughter RIP

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she was born very premature and died.

So premature it actually has me wondering where the line is between "premature birth" and "miscarriage." She could have been as early as 22 weeks.

Either way, it's a brutal emotional experience.

He went from a high (his first NFL TD) to a low in less than a week. He is strong man to be back in practice.

My Condolences.

(and my curse of fan I saw in chat who blasted him for taking personal day in middle of practice week)

Yes. That sucks about this even more. It's impossible to be more crushed if something like this happens. So I don't even want to get away from everyone just sending their condolences. I'm not sure I even want anyone to reference this and reply to it. Only to say that he is strong, he is dealing with the impossible, and I imagine and believe he has a good game this week. Contributes well to the team, statistics or not. I'm not a religious guy but I believe in karma. I believe in souls. I believe doing the right thing can get you the right thing for all kinds of various reasons. I believe that people like Logan can draw strength from this. He will want to play for Brooklyn Rose and his wife, Brandie (I think), And he is handling this as well as anyone could hope or expect. Love this guy on our team and in our city.

...the complexities and dichotomies of life...........the Thomas family anxiously awaited the arrival of their first girl in April only to have this tragedy now to face, beyond their control.....in Rochester NY, a father (use the word LOOSELY) out on parole murders his two year old son by shooting him in the head........

So premature it actually has me wondering where the line is between "premature birth" and "miscarriage." She could have been as early as 22 weeks.

its a good question and i dont know for sure but they had the picture with the little footprints :cry: and I know that around 4 months preemie the nicu saved a baby of one of my fried. She was just too early as another poster said and of course sometimes it does happen for a reason. God bless the family. Edited by YoloinOhio

From what I can tell after looking this up, it seems that 20 weeks and beyond would be considered a premature birth.

Horrible, horrible experience.