Sources: Bruce Arians won't return as AZ coach in 2018

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hue Jackson could be fired before they get back from London this week!

Pagano is also toast

Believe it or not, people on the BBMB were ready to set OBD on fire for not hiring Hue Jackson.

Yeah no way pagano makes it. That could be a landing spot for arians if he left az. Hes been there before. Harbaugh to indy makes too much sense though

I tell you a surprise firing. Tennessee canning Mularkey for not making playoffs and hiring McDaniels. Jon Robinson is the GM of the Titans and him and McD are close.

Talk about the perfect marriage? McD+Mariota=scary.

Believe it or not, people on the BBMB were ready to set OBD on fire for not hiring Hue Jackson.

I tell you a surprise firing. Tennessee canning Mularkey for not making playoffs and hiring McDaniels. Jon Robinson is the GM of the Titans and him and McD are close.

Not that big of a surprise there. Tennessee looked to be on the fast track to success....then the injury bug hit and they started to look straight out-coached in every game. Mularkey is a perfect fall guy.

As for McDaniels, Tenn would seemingly be the type of opportunity he has been holding out for. The talent is there and they should have good draft position to improve upon it further. Good connection of the dots.

i thought I remembered McDaniels interviewing there last time it was open - or at least his name was in the mix and maybe he withdrew. I remembered thinking it would be a good fit. He would be smart to leave before Brady is done.

@joshweinfuss

A source told me that Cardinals coach Bruce Arians has not made up his mind on next season yet and any reports otherwise are inaccurate. It sounds like Arians could make a decision by the end of the year and how Arizona fares the rest of the season may play a big part in his decision.